PDA

View Full Version : Whenever i join a game, does it load for a long time?

Azada
December 31st, 2010, 06:13 PM
When i play or enter a game, i find it takes a long time to enter while it has a black screen saying "loading..." in the middle. Is there any way to speed up that part?

Fervid
December 31st, 2010, 06:50 PM
When i play or enter a game, i find it takes a long time to enter while it has a black screen saying "loading..." in the middle. Is there any way to speed up that part?

I personally have not seen that, and I don't find it taking a while to load. I'm not too sure what to suggest. You could try updating your graphics driver, or re-installing the game. Unfortunately, since I dont know what the problem is, I don't have much else for you to try. Perhaps someone else has seen this and knows how to resolve it. Sorry mate.

Azada
December 31st, 2010, 07:17 PM
Yeah, it still takes so long, ive tried about 4-5 times. ive restarted my computer. :o But do you even see the black screen saying loading? or is it only me seeing this?

MintnChip
December 31st, 2010, 07:29 PM
A normal screen should be a wallpaper with some sort of tip at the bottom. If I were you, I would reinstall the game. Probably something went wrong while downloading.

Azada
January 1st, 2011, 12:39 PM
Ohhhh snap, kk fixed it, had to disable my Rogers firewall thing first :)