PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha, WATCH THIS. Justinn's montage preview.

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 05:51 PM
YouTube - MATLOL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORHRg_5IMFU)

an hour of footage.. it's processing, quality will get better.

Will be putting together an actual video over the next two weeks, with GOOD clips.

Lemme know whatcha think, okay thanks.

Fervid
December 31st, 2010, 05:54 PM
hey, i'm the 2nd to view it.. hehe. I dont care much for the background music, but that's my person choice. I would be interested in knowing what your average ping is, because it seems like you always get the first shot on the enemy. I wish I had a good ping to take advantage of that. Great video Justin.

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 05:56 PM
hey, i'm the 2nd to view it.. hehe. I dont care much for the background music, but that's my person choice. I would be interested in knowing what your average ping is, because it seems like you always get the first shot on the enemy. I wish I had a good ping to take advantage of that. Great video Justin.

Thanks Fervid,
My ping is normally 40-90, and my FPS is typically 60-120. Crobecca was the 1st, Fervid the 2nd :D!

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 06:00 PM
Nice video Justin, I hate to break it to you but Lil Wayne's music isn't that good, I don't like his voice in a FPS montage either lol.

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 06:01 PM
Nice video Justin, I hate to break it to you but Lil Wayne's music isn't that good, I don't like his voice in a FPS montage either lol.

Lil Wayne is okay, it's just a preview. I added the first two songs that I saw.. And the 2nd - When it says "Haters in the building, *****.." Look @ in game chat, someones hating on me, saying i'm using wall hacks, rofl!

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 06:04 PM
Lil Wayne is okay, it's just a preview. I added the first two songs that I saw.. And the 2nd - When it says "Haters in the building, *****.." Look @ in game chat, someones hating on me, saying i'm using wall hacks, rofl!

Okay good to know xD
If you want any music inspirations, tell me.

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 06:04 PM
Okay good to know xD
If you want any music inspirations, tell me.

Will do, haha. Wanna edit my ACTUAL vid? :D

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Will do, haha. Wanna edit my ACTUAL vid? :D

Yeah of course Lolz.

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah of course Lolz.

Thought so ;]

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 06:16 PM
Thought so ;]

So... Where do I download it xDD
(I got 1TB hard drive so I can handle a lot)

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 06:26 PM
So... Where do I download it xDD
(I got 1TB hard drive so I can handle a lot)

If you're serious, i'll send you a .rar of ALL footage in a week or so. lol

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 06:53 PM
If you're serious, i'll send you a .rar of ALL footage in a week or so. lol

LOL, okay I'll be waiting, it's okay too if you are too lazy to.
Sometimes I am all lazy lol

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 07:03 PM
LOL, okay I'll be waiting, it's okay too if you are too lazy to.
Sometimes I am all lazy lol

the video i posted of 1 hour of gameplay on MAT, I want to get a bunch of GOOD footage, and make an actual montage. Everything in that video was just of me playing, after not playing for 5 days or whatever, ha. I need to get warm up and video tape a few days gameplay before the actual vid.

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 08:10 PM
the video i posted of 1 hour of gameplay on MAT, I want to get a bunch of GOOD footage, and make an actual montage. Everything in that video was just of me playing, after not playing for 5 days or whatever, ha. I need to get warm up and video tape a few days gameplay before the actual vid.

Sure, send me the footages when you are ready, I will pick the good ones.

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 08:11 PM
Sure, send me the footages when you are ready, I will pick the good ones.

Appreciate it!

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 08:13 PM
Appreciate it!

No problems, always glad to help a friend.
I can add some effects using Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 8.
I will send it back to you after I am done.

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 08:19 PM
No problems, always glad to help a friend.
I can add some effects using Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 8.
I will send it back to you after I am done.

awesome, do you play MAT?

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 08:24 PM
awesome, do you play MAT?

No crap I do brother, I am one of your challengers if you seen my post lolz :)

JRepasky123
December 31st, 2010, 08:36 PM
When's the 1v1? 15 mins? :D

ShuGOD
December 31st, 2010, 08:39 PM
When's the 1v1? 15 mins? :D

Sorry bro, I might take the chances at night, I am a busy right now.

Freehatz
January 1st, 2011, 04:08 AM
meh, its tdm and bad muisc :P

ShuGOD
January 1st, 2011, 04:13 AM
meh, its tdm and bad muisc :P

Told you about the music Justinn, see how Hatz even noticed it.

Freehatz
January 1st, 2011, 06:36 AM
Told you about the music Justinn, see how Hatz even noticed it.

Its both bad montage music and music in general lol not too sound mean but if you wanna make good montages your gonna have to accept some of your favorite music is just not fit for montages. There are some songs I listen to everyday but I would never use them in a video, and before you go "Who the hell is this guy?" I've been making videos/montages for a little over 2 years so I know a thing or two xP

I haven't made a really serious M.A.T video yet, but here are two edits I did like a month ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0IRNRDuDU8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyt2lfVuD40

Mareeo
January 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM
Nice vid Justinn, tho the gameplay wasn't all that badass, no offense, i'm just saying you can do better, so i bet some of the other stuff you'll make the montage with will be very good.

@Freehatz: Your vids are pretty cool too bro ^^

Fervid
January 1st, 2011, 12:39 PM
oOOo i want to share mine too.. hehe.. watch from 3:05 onward for the fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiywmjtCK7U

ShuGOD
January 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM
Here is a good song for you who edit the montages.
Rap has to be in style, the is East side rap.
(It is not Egyptian, it is American lol)

YouTube - Army Of The Pharaohs - Seven (Prod. by Ill Bill & Sicknature) AOTP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASLfP6mkC0)

Mareeo
January 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiywmjtCK7U

Lolz, nice vid fervid, you stayed in their base forever lol xD

Ruuj
January 1st, 2011, 09:41 PM

Either those guys were terrible, or your just really good o_o I don't know which... lol.

Either way, very nice video!

Stormera
January 2nd, 2011, 11:57 PM
so u r not emnesty after all,
skillwise it isn't good, also u r playing a lot of noobs, if ur facing pros u wont even survive in open without fast reflexes, and i dun see anything of the sort in the video

Fervid
January 3rd, 2011, 12:35 AM
skillwise it isn't good, also u r playing a lot of noobs, if ur facing pros u wont even survive in open without fast reflexes, and i dun see anything of the sort in the video

Wait.. stop for one damn second.. Is that BOMBERMAN in your avatar???? That is friggen awesome..

JRepasky123
January 3rd, 2011, 12:43 AM

1. It was an hour of game play, of me MESSING AROUND.
2. It's not edited, random music, it is not meant to be "good". AN HOUR OF GAMEPLAY, and 60 seconds to make the vid.. lol
3. You'll see actual gameplay in the REAL vid. I don't die very often, name one person who can beat me 1v1 in MAT.. See 1v1 for 10k gold in general discussion.

Fervid
January 3rd, 2011, 12:53 AM
1. It was an hour of game play, of me MESSING AROUND.
2. It's not edited, random music, it is not meant to be "good". AN HOUR OF GAMEPLAY, and 60 seconds to make the vid.. lol
3. You'll see actual gameplay in the REAL vid. I don't die very often, name one person who can beat me 1v1 in MAT.. See 1v1 for 10k gold in general discussion.

If Crypsis were still around, I think he could beat you. He might be the only one other than Crobecca. Pale might have a good shot too. But that's probably about it.

EDIT: RCVADZ, I think could also beat you. But he's also inactive. You and Ria would be a good fight, but you could probably beat him.

JRepasky123
January 3rd, 2011, 01:55 AM
If Crypsis were still around, I think he could beat you. He might be the only one other than Crobecca. Pale might have a good shot too. But that's probably about it.

EDIT: RCVADZ, I think could also beat you. But he's also inactive. You and Ria would be a good fight, but you could probably beat him.

Owned Pale. Crobecca won't 1v1 me anymore. Crypsis? Easy when I FIRST started, man. Last time I 1v1'd him.. 1 and a half months ago? won easy. RCVADZ? JOKES!

Who's RIA? lol.

DevilMeiCry
January 3rd, 2011, 02:43 AM
:P i wanna watch more of ur sniping clip cuz i feel like from this clip people like stand in 1 place for u to snipe

Fervid
January 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
Owned Pale. Crobecca won't 1v1 me anymore. Crypsis? Easy when I FIRST started, man. Last time I 1v1'd him.. 1 and a half months ago? won easy. RCVADZ? JOKES!

Who's RIA? lol.

No need to be defensive. I was naming other 'skilled' players that, in my opinion, would give you a run for your money.

Why is it that when people are good at a game, they loose their respect for everyone else and get giant egos. Can't anyone be good and have respect at the same time?

Coherent
January 3rd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Why didn't you psot it on ur atastycookie youtube account? owait

JRepasky123
January 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
No need to be defensive. I was naming other 'skilled' players that, in my opinion, would give you a run for your money.

Why is it that when people are good at a game, they loose their respect for everyone else and get giant egos. Can't anyone be good and have respect at the same time?

Not cocky, and I'm not good.. I've just beat all of those players minus Crobecca :]

Fervid
January 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM
Not cocky, and I'm not good.. I've just beat all of those players minus Crobecca :]

Ok.. well modest, then. :P Because someone who claims their not good, yet can beat good players, is definitely modest. XD

JRepasky123
January 3rd, 2011, 07:41 PM
Ok.. well modest, then. :P Because someone who claims their not good, yet can beat good players, is definitely modest. XD

=D hahah, I just need to find someone besides Becca who can beat me!

JRepasky123
January 24th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Anyone who would enjoy teamviewing me - PM me in game or on here. I will run teamview 24/7.

Thank you, Fervid.

Freehatz
January 24th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I wasn't even accusing you

JRepasky123
January 24th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I wasn't even accusing you

Was the other guys, you're chill, i like you & your clan, especially Ecstasi, cool dude forreal

Freehatz
January 24th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Was the other guys, you're chill, i like you & your clan, especially Ecstasi, cool dude forreal

Good, because I was not accusing you of cheating like you said, just merely saying that he should stop pretending to be other people. I'm pretty sure if someone came on the forums and started pretending he was you and making threads about "your" new video he would get in trouble some way or the other, would he not?
If not then I don't see how it's ok for someone to do this and then someone to get in trouble for calling them out on it.

Fervid
January 24th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Good, I would also like to know why my post was removed because I was not accusing him of cheating like he said, just merely saying that he should stop pretending to be other people.

I already replied to you about that. I grouped a bunch of posts together to remove the clutter and off topic derailments, you're just happened to be apart of that. That's all. If you would like to discuss it further I would be happy to do so in PM's.. I will be gone for the next few hours though.

PandaPandaPanda
January 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I already replied to you about that. I grouped a bunch of posts together to remove the clutter and off topic derailments, you're just happened to be apart of that. That's all. If you would like to discuss it further I would be happy to do so in PM's.. I will be gone for the next few hours though.

my post was on topic. it was about the video, and how his aim looks like an aimbot. If hes not hacking then it would be a compliment. But if he is, then that would be badddd.

Fervid
January 24th, 2011, 04:31 PM
my post was on topic. it was about the video, and how his aim looks like an aimbot. If hes not hacking then it would be a compliment. But if he is, then that would be badddd.

And it's mentioned countless times in the forum, if you suspect someone is hacking, to send a ticket and not to discuss it opening in the forums.

PandaPandaPanda
January 24th, 2011, 04:41 PM
And it's mentioned countless times in the forum, if you suspect someone is hacking, to send a ticket and not to discuss it opening in the forums.

I already did that ;D

Zag1G
January 24th, 2011, 10:43 PM
The music made me LOL.

frags were terrid

2 cents.

Kunive
February 9th, 2011, 12:54 AM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/TravisHatton12/snap__logo.gif

Thysbe
February 9th, 2011, 12:56 AM
i can do better than that :D

503YuKz
February 9th, 2011, 01:06 AM
now i know why i can kill justinn sometimes and then other times he just is untouchable

TechHippie
February 9th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Why do i see Justinn's mouse appear, move around his screen, and the gun aims with it around :50??? This isn't a hack accusation Fervid, i'm very curious because i've never seen any recording program that does this on accident and i've been around the block.... a few times.

If this wasn't a recording accident, how do i do that Justinn? i'd like to be able to utilize that ability

PandaPandaPanda
February 9th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Why do i see Justinn's mouse appear, move around his screen, and the gun aims with it around :50??? This isn't a hack accusation Fervid, i'm very curious because i've never seen any recording program that does this on accident and i've been around the block.... a few times.

If this wasn't a recording accident, how do i do that Justinn? i'd like to be able to utilize that ability

Well etan, this is an excellent question! first you go download an aimbot, but it has to be toggleable. You then toggle the aimbot when you see someone you want to kill. If it seems like you are doing too good, and are a hacker you need to stop and die a few times. But then when you have convinced people you may start toggling the aimbot again. It's as simple as that!

BabyTurtlee
February 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Well etan, this is an excellent question! first you go download an aimbot, but it has to be toggleable. You then toggle the aimbot when you see someone you want to kill. If it seems like you are doing too good, and are a hacker you need to stop and die a few times. But then when you have convinced people you may start toggling the aimbot again. It's as simple as that!

haha well said

smeexykillu
February 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
go to the video time of 1:20 and when the dude jumps justins gun goes up also (all aks do) but idk the way he plays and **** honestly he is fishy as ****

ArminVanBuren
March 3rd, 2011, 07:56 AM
nice aimbot
0:17 or 1:20 good examples of fast change position

Epic fail

Kyleiloveu
June 24th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Most obvious aimbot ever?