PDA

View Full Version : connection error i3. PLSSSS help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Lwayne
January 1st, 2011, 05:32 PM
connection error i3. i download this game 4 times... for 2 days -.- takes 3 hrs = 2 more...

any one help. i use window vista.............

i got my acc.. its worken.. pls help [GM] admin's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KAKASHIHATEKI
January 1st, 2011, 05:41 PM
Error I3: an error occurred when connecting to the server

There are a few fixes for this specific error, please try these steps in order.

0) Visit https://mat.subagames.com/News.aspx with Internet Explorer. If you get a security certificate error, you need to download and install this: Update for Root Certificates [August 2010] (KB931125)
Install it, restart your computer, and try MAT again.

1) This seems to be a problem that is preventing you from accessing secure internet connections. Please download and install this file from Microsoft. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en
Reboot your computer and try again.

2) Also, you can try changing the compatibility from which the game runs. Do this by Right clicking on the MATonline game, go to Properties, then you will see the compatibility options. Try a few different options there.

3) If you are still having this problem after successfully installing the above file and rebooting, then just as many others have found, it could be a problem with malware blocking you access. Review this post on how to clean your computer of malware.
Error I3: an error occured when connecting to the server?

4) Something else you could try to fix this is by installing or re-installing .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. You can remove this framework by uninstalling it using Add/Remove Programs. To download it again, use this direct link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

5) If you have tried all of the above steps are still are having problems. Please contact support. Here's is a guide on how to do that.
How To: Send a ticket to support

Lwayne
January 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM
ill try and btw i use firefox. and thanks, u r the fasest guy i ever say i download game and it took ppl a week to help me

thanks a lot <3

forgot* my internet ex don't work.. only firfox,..? u know anything to do with it?

also, step 0) 1) dose work.

0) i used firfox on 0). sent me to homepage.
1) got this error We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

i doen all. still dosent work.. god <.<

TheHightened
January 1st, 2011, 06:50 PM
Your computer might be "overpacked" and you need to clear it. This frequently happens with me Because I do alot of photo and music work.

Lwayne
January 1st, 2011, 07:05 PM
ok and how do i " clean" my pc <------ new to computers"
i went to my mcafee. i clean it. ill try.

and it still says that error. i think its my internet. i use firefox, not internet ex it dosent work for me..

ill be happy if anyone could help me fix my internet so i don't have to use firefox -.-'

anyone knows my problem?

im looking at EVERYTHING that i could do.. i install* internet 8 vista 82bit, 3 time won't work for me -.-'

TheHightened
January 1st, 2011, 07:14 PM
not clean. clear. You need to take your recovery disk or your system restore and just wipe the whole thing. It deletes everything. You'll have to redownload/install all of your stuff. It basically makes your computer new again.

Lwayne
January 1st, 2011, 07:24 PM
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... fine, i wills.. but,, can i save this... game on a flash drive? and wipe it?

TheHightened
January 1st, 2011, 07:32 PM
yes you can :) it's worked for me. Also save all of your music and anything else you like. Cuz it all goes bye bye when you clear it.

Fervid
January 1st, 2011, 07:39 PM
Just going to move this thread to the Help & Support section.. don't mind me.. *eep*

Lwayne
January 1st, 2011, 07:54 PM
all right here i go D:!!!!!! * put disk in*

Lwayne
January 2nd, 2011, 01:47 AM
ok, i wiped my computer.. and now its saying a HOLE new error."critical error." what is that?

Fervid
January 2nd, 2011, 01:53 AM
ok, i wiped my computer.. and now its saying a HOLE new error."critical error." what is that?

can you take a screen shot please. Also, can you tell us what is happening when you get this error.

Lwayne
January 2nd, 2011, 02:01 AM
idk how to take a SS... after the patch. i hit start,.. wait for a few sec.. a black screen comes.. and at the bottom it says "critical error"

also. i like to thank you guys for helpen yall r the FASTEST admin/GM'S ever :D. for a few months... i made a form... about some other game.. and they never reply..

Fervid
January 2nd, 2011, 02:15 AM
idk how to take a SS... after the patch. i hit start,.. wait for a few sec.. a black screen comes.. and at the bottom it says "critical error"

also. i like to thank you guys for helpen yall r the FASTEST admin/GM'S ever :D. for a few months... i made a form... about some other game.. and they never reply..

Hmm, by any chance, are you missing any windows updates? I am really interested in that black screen, heh. When you see it, press the "Print Screen" button on the right side of your keyboard. Then open up MS Paint or something, and paste the capture into paint. Save it to your desktop. Then go to ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://www.imageshack.us) and upload the image. After you've finished uploading it, you will get a Direct Link, copy and link and paste it into your thread here. Good Luck.

Fervid
January 2nd, 2011, 02:21 AM
it's 02:17am here and I have to get up kind of early tomorrow. But I'm still curious as to what's going on with this.

Now that I think about it, you might have a corrupt download. It might not be such a bad idea to redownload the game, but this time, choose a different mirror(link) from where you downloaded it before. For example, if you downloaded it from MMOsite before, try cnet. Or try fileplanet. Something that is different from where you downloaded it the first time.

Give that a try also, uninstall the game you have currently, delete the files and re-download and start again. heh, by the time you are all finished this, your computer will be like brand new again. XD Hopefully when I awake tomorrow, I'll see a message here saying you now have the game working and all is good..

Good Luck.

Lwayne
January 2nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
argg! it won't screen shot it -.-' and i reinatll it 3 more times but whe ni instal it it saying somthen about " restart
? do anyone know what retsart that game? somthen like that?

KAKASHIHATEKI
January 2nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa420/kakashihatek/screenshot_clip_image001.jpg
This is a picture of the screen shot button..... are you sure your pressing the right one?

FuZzYTaCo223
January 2nd, 2011, 06:34 PM
lol im new to this so i have no idea. lol

Fervid
January 2nd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Judging by the amount of different errors you are getting, I don't know if anyone in the forums can even help you. And instead of making new threads with giant text asking for help from the admins. Let me save you the time. They will just ask you to send a ticket to support and wait for them. So perhaps you should do that.

Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Suba Games (http://www.subagames.com/customersupport.aspx)

Hopefully someone in the forums can help you, but I really think you need to have a bit more patience. No one has a magical switch they can flip to make your game work.