PDA

View Full Version : SP

KAKASHIHATEKI
January 2nd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Guys, u know when u complete the stuff for awards like post ur avatar or like subagames on facebook....... I did those things and i got like 800 SP....and I went to the M.A.T website to convert it into gold points, but I have 0 gold in my M.A.T account when I log in to the game!

Mareeo
January 2nd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Guys, u know when u complete the stuff for awards like post ur avatar or like subagames on facebook....... I did those things and i got like 800 SP....and I went to the M.A.T website to convert it into gold points, but I have 0 gold in my M.A.T account when I log in to the game!

I'd suggest giving them a couple hours or so so they show up, if not, send a ticket to support.

I Had the same issue, converted over 5k SP's to gold but they didn't show up, neither did the 1k SP i got from snowball GM event, i already sent a ticket for that about 35hours ago, still no response though.

Fervid
January 2nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
Not sure what the problem could be, I was successful in converting SP to MAT Gold last night. But in all honesty, the only way this will get resolved is as Pez stated. by sending a ticket.