PDA

View Full Version : Clan Phoenix on YOUTUBE!!

SkoaI
January 4th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Hey guys, Since we've revived Clan Phoenix I have made a youtube channel. You will eventually find Montages, Tips, Any sorts of gameplay from Clan Phoenix. So subscribe and keep an eye on us.

YouTube - ClanPhoenixMAT's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/ClanPhoenixMAT)

Thanks
CP Management

Fervid
January 4th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Great Video Skoal :)

SkoaI
January 4th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Thanks, Didnt like the music, but i thought it fit with us comin back :D

PiggyDaddy
January 4th, 2011, 11:38 AM
What a nice channel. Good work there clan Phoenix.

Fervid
January 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I wonder if I can move the videos I already made to the new Phoenix channel. I can probably just re-upload them too.

SkoaI
January 4th, 2011, 01:57 PM
yeah, you could re upload to ours if you want :) Ill pm you the pass if you want.

Thanks Piggy

Mareeo
January 4th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Nice vid, congratulations to phoneix coming back to mat, hope to see you in game soon, Cheers!

JRepasky123
January 4th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Cwar ASAP :]

IXISIXPACIXI
January 5th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I do not want to find my self on the other end of his scope ;) Nice video.

Mareeo
January 5th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I do wanna, that way i'll make it to a youtube video :P my .5 sec's of fame lulz

Fervid
January 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I do wanna, that way i'll make it to a youtube video :P my .5 sec's of fame lulz

I absolutely love watching videos of Skoal quick snipe. I could never snip as fast as he does, nor at close range like that. It's very cool to watch, you should see his other videos. :)

SkoaI
January 5th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Ferv, you need to send me some gameplay of you, I want to do a vid with all of us in it not just me lol

Mareeo
January 5th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Who is the one playing on the Phoneix recruitment vid? 'cause that's some pretty friggin' cool gameplay, i remembah when i first watched it i was a total noob and i was like "ftw!! uber proness D:"

Skoal, do you have a link to a youtube page where i can check out your gameplay? i just love watching that type of video, it helps me a lot on my own games ^^

SkoaI
January 6th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Fervid was on the recruitment vid. My vid is the one on the youtube page, and my personal youtube account is SkoalMAT i have 2 older vids on there from when i first started playing.

I dont go all out editing my vids because i think its pointless, I'd rather just put raw footage up. Just an FYI
YouTube - SkoalMAT's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/SkoalMAT)

Freehatz
January 6th, 2011, 07:08 AM
I absolutely love watching videos of Skoal quick snipe. I could never snip as fast as he does, nor at close range like that. It's very cool to watch, you should see his other videos. :)

I don't know if you can call that quickscoping, maybe cause the map is kinda big so he needs to scope in twice, I saw some good shots on the other map, but when he uses the ak platinum toooo much spray your better off 1 tapping chances of getting lucky with a spray is not high in this game

SkoaI
January 6th, 2011, 07:58 AM
I don't know if you can call that quickscoping, maybe cause the map is kinda big so he needs to scope in twice, I saw some good shots on the other map, but when he uses the ak platinum toooo much spray your better off 1 tapping chances of getting lucky with a spray is not high in this game

when i picked up the ak, that was the first time since i came back that i used a gun other than a sniper. So i just held down the mouse at that time :P

XxQuickxWristxX
August 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM
They are soo good. but they need a lil practice :P

Linde1
August 25th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Phoenix was / is awesome.. Still waiting to rejoin when Fervid returns to Mat.. :P

Bo0n
August 29th, 2012, 04:44 AM
I want to play against them :D. No offense but they play so slow back then o_O. I mean I know they had no gloves, but the flick shot time is suupperrr sloowwwwwww.

ChompyMAT's channel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/ChompyMAT?feature=mhee)

:D.

Linde1
August 29th, 2012, 06:24 AM
I want to play against them :D. No offense but they play so slow back then o_O. I mean I know they had no gloves, but the flick shot time is suupperrr sloowwwwwww.

ChompyMAT's channel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/ChompyMAT?feature=mhee)

:D.

More or less all phoenix members quitted long time ago.. I havent seen anyone one for at least 3month (beside myself and cherryskittles here on the forum once (and fervid on forum)) so playing vs them can be hard.. ;P

SkoaI
December 9th, 2012, 10:02 PM
More or less all phoenix members quitted long time ago.. I havent seen anyone one for at least 3month (beside myself and cherryskittles here on the forum once (and fervid on forum)) so playing vs them can be hard.. ;P

I look at the forums every once in a while.. but since the last time this was posted was on aug 29th.. talk about reviving an old post :D