PDA

View Full Version : About the new Brazillian support

Stryk7r
January 5th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Please, i'd like to know if in the launcher JUST SHOW in ZONE 1 / ZONE 2 (server lists) the North America Server (in ZONE 1).. bout the rest, nothing.. Clean. Thought its suppose tu have more servers, instead of one.. I mean: im brazillian and Im so happy and glad you guys make that Brazillian M.A.T website.. BUT i thought it was have a brazillian server too!! What about? Im new and I dont even know if this is normal.. Maybe theres some list of server that I cant see.. That just didnt showes to me..

Anyway, thanks for whoever answer my questions. :)

Fervid
January 6th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Please, i'd like to know if in the launcher JUST SHOW in ZONE 1 / ZONE 2 (server lists) the North America Server (in ZONE 1).. bout the rest, nothing.. Clean. Thought its suppose tu have more servers, instead of one.. I mean: im brazillian and Im so happy and glad you guys make that Brazillian M.A.T website.. BUT i thought it was have a brazillian server too!! What about? Im new and I dont even know if this is normal.. Maybe theres some list of server that I cant see.. That just didnt showes to me..

Anyway, thanks for whoever answer my questions. :)

Suba Games, who has provided this game for you to play, are technically the North American server for M.A.T. In north america the primary language is English. *IF* they were going to release servers in other languages, it would be in french and spanish first. But that's a big IF. In all honesty, I just can't ever see Suba Games hosting a server in Brazil. Sorry.

Stryk7r
January 6th, 2011, 10:28 AM
yeah, I bet they won't, then -_-' anyway, ty