PDA

View Full Version : Hacker

Kilsecpo
January 9th, 2011, 05:54 AM
GM please ban all hackers id so they cant play anymore.I feel sicked about this.
This is the list of hacker i got when playing today . Sorry i couldnt take any screenshots.

I hope the GM's will take action on these hackers.

Supiczek
January 9th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Yea one dude is selling cheats on website and now many ppl had it. I am taking break of this game cause i do not want to loose time for fight with cheaters. Also as I can see support is unactive or have it in ... . Please call me when i can back to game w/o cheaters atm i go search another mmofps and ill call friends to do not play this game. CYA!

Fervid
January 9th, 2011, 12:08 PM
GM please ban all hackers id so they cant play anymore.I feel sicked about this.
This is the list of hacker i got when playing today . Sorry i couldnt take any screenshots.

I hope the GM's will take action on these hackers.

Two things wrong with this. 1st, Please do not report hackers in the forum. That's not what the forum is used for. If you want to report hackers send a ticket to support. 2nd, you can't just name a list of people without having any proof at all. Could you imagine if someone listed your name in a list of hackers without having proof and expected the GM's to ban them.

Suba games is very active in banning hackers, but you have to at least give a bit of effort to your reports. Please review this thread for more information on reporting hackers.

How To: Report Hacking! (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=18447)