PDA

View Full Version : My AMV - Please Watch -

Ruuj
January 10th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Alright, this video in particular has been sitting in my computer for who knows how long. I only recently dug it back up and redid it entirely. Please tell me if I did a good job, terrible job w/e. Comments, questions, concerns, ideas, etc is all welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDFBLhFyo68

Note: Watch in higher quality. WLMM really kills the quality hard. Also note, this video isn't public yet. I want opinions about how to make it better before making it public. Please!! I don't care if you don't know about the MMD program, give me ideas...

Now, the music is 'ココロ' or 'Kokoro'. Which means "Heart" in Japanese. It is basically about a robot who gains a 'Kokoro' and then dies because she can't bare the burden of her own feelings. I don't want opinions about the music, most people don't like Anime style music anyway and will just say 'change the music' or whatever. At least most Americans I've met hate this kind of music anyway... >_>

Ruuj
January 10th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I forgot to put this in my first post; The opening line in english, where the man (scientist) speaks is "Now, open your eyes."