PDA

View Full Version : FAQ: In-Game Functionality

Fervid
January 16th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Just creating another FAQ, this time for questions about in game functionality.

CLANS

Q: How do I create a clan?
A: Purchase a Clan Creation Card (image) (http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6838/53505337.png) from the Item Mall, right click it to activate it.

Q: How do I join a clan?
A: First, go in game, click the CLAN button in the top right when you are in the lobby. You will be prompted to create a clan password. This is the password you will use to access the clan website. Once your password has been set successfully, click the Clan Management button, or click here: Clan System Website (http://clan.mat.subagames.com/).

Change the server to: NA, Next input your account name (same one to log in the game with), Next put in the password you just created, and finally input the cert code and click Login.

Click the Join button, which is located next to your account info. Now all that is left is for you to locate the clan you wish to join in the right frame and to the right of that you will see a link that says Join.

Q: How do I cancel my request to join a clan?
A: Currently the only way to retract a request to join is to wait the 3 days it takes to time out the request, or you could ask the leader of that clan to deny your request.

Q: I forgot my clan password.. How do I get it back?
A: You need to send a ticket to support, they are the only ones that can help you regarding your account.

WEAPON CASTING

Q: How can I use weapon casting?
When playing AI Mode, you will randomly get a weapon part. You will know you have gotten one because it will show an icon in the top right of your screen in game that looks like a gear. The weapon part will be sent to you via in game mail.

After you have gone to your mail to retrieve the weapon part. You need to go to the Item Mall and purchase a Weapon Casting Machine (image) (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6205/39195116.png).

Now all that is left is for you to go to your Storage and find the Weapon Part, right click it and choose Assemble.

TrunkinJunk
January 21st, 2011, 11:01 PM
Will there be in the future a way to change clan names or something? because i know some people when they make a clan.. they dislike the name they made and got people to join... so.. just wondering...

VB420
February 6th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Will there be in the future a way to change clan names or something? because i know some people when they make a clan.. they dislike the name they made and got people to join... so.. just wondering...

umm isnt that the point of making a "Clan" to get people to join? lol

JSRocket
February 20th, 2011, 07:06 PM
I am having the same problem. I make a good named clan, but people dislike therefore not allowing them to want to join. And the name is sort of overrated, but I want to be able to change the clan name (Preferable with Silver).

-JSRocket

Pyroike
June 8th, 2011, 02:40 AM
So this may be a noob question, but what is/how do i get a "Cert" number? and where do i put the CPass thing? its all little unclear, any help would be nice.

Th3madjackal
October 24th, 2011, 05:09 AM
some small error
first it's in the left side of the screen :D
and after the item do not exist in item shop.

Th3madjackal
October 24th, 2011, 06:00 AM
EDIT: 2nd is wrong just the name changed : it's automatic casting machine and cost gold now

Mythic7
January 31st, 2012, 05:02 PM
I have a clan and thirteen members. My problem is I want to make two of my members Admin to the team. When I enter the character ID and my pw it tells me wrong character ID! I know the ID isn't wrong I have punched it in many times. I have tried with other clan member ID's also, same thing. Please help. I want some of my members to be able to invite to the clan like I can. Actually my mistake, character ID doesn't exist. Well their ID is in front of me black and white but doesn't exist. Please help.

Linde1
January 31st, 2012, 05:17 PM
I have a clan and thirteen members. My problem is I want to make two of my members Admin to the team. When I enter the character ID and my pw it tells me wrong character ID! I know the ID isn't wrong I have punched it in many times. I have tried with other clan member ID's also, same thing. Please help. I want some of my members to be able to invite to the clan like I can. Actually my mistake, character ID doesn't exist. Well their ID is in front of me black and white but doesn't exist. Please help.

Try with their in game name, if that doesnt work send in a ticket asking support for help..

And if you only have 13 members you arent allowed to have two admins..

Mythic7
January 31st, 2012, 11:17 PM
Try with their in game name, if that doesnt work send in a ticket asking support for help..

And if you only have 13 members you arent allowed to have two admins..

Tried in game name didn't work. So sending in a ticket is what I shall do.

Mythic7
January 31st, 2012, 11:29 PM
Never mind :) I tried again before i sent ticket just to make sure. It worked out of the blue. Weird.

SnortWhistle
April 28th, 2012, 11:09 AM
OK, I've been away for a bit, and when I returned I found a Icon on the lower right
that looks like a bomb in a box.

What is it and how is it activated (if it does activate)

Thanks

ToFFyiCE
April 28th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Could you mind to show a screenshot regarding it. i cant figure what icon are you mentioning about. (LOL i dont have MAT on my pc now)

Majorstrong
August 4th, 2013, 02:29 PM
hello people
I have a problem.
already a few months not entered the game.
I was in a clan. and someone made ​​me leader but not gave me the pw clan.
now I want to leave the clan and can not do without pw, someone help me?
sorry for the english google translator .. lol

Linde1
August 4th, 2013, 07:30 PM
hello people
I have a problem.
already a few months not entered the game.
I was in a clan. and someone made ​​me leader but not gave me the pw clan.
now I want to leave the clan and can not do without pw, someone help me?
sorry for the english google translator .. lol

Try 123456 as clan password.. If that doesn't work send in a ticket asking support for help - https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx