PDA

View Full Version : Weird burst of very colorful colors D:

Waffle4u
January 26th, 2011, 11:48 PM
So if i play in any game mode involving mummies there is this burst of light that comes out of nowhere. Whenever the mummy attacks that color thing just goes nuts on my screen. It isn't that bad but it's very annoying and i want to get rid of it D:

Fervid
January 27th, 2011, 07:44 AM
So if i play in any game mode involving mummies there is this burst of light that comes out of nowhere. Whenever the mummy attacks that color thing just goes nuts on my screen. It isn't that bad but it's very annoying and i want to get rid of it D:

Can you please take a screen shot and show us?

Mareeo
January 27th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I can say even without the screenshot, i've heard of this before, i think it had something to do with the videocard.

Waffle4u
January 27th, 2011, 06:35 PM
If it is what mareeo says, then i guess there is not a whole lot i could do... I have a really BAD graphic card, actually no, its not a graphic card, it's a intel GMA 3100 which have really bad gaming capabilities. Ill post some screen shots anyway if there is actually something i can do...

Squirrelking
January 28th, 2011, 11:52 PM
If it is what mareeo says, then i guess there is not a whole lot i could do... I have a really BAD graphic card, actually no, its not a graphic card, it's a intel GMA 3100 which have really bad gaming capabilities. Ill post some screen shots anyway if there is actually something i can do...

Like from the corner of your screen with lots of blue/yellow/red I think? That used to happen to me in some games, it stopped when I got a new graphics card, so I think that is probably your problem.