PDA

View Full Version : New Update Problem

Xanai
January 27th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Hi when i try to insall the new update it gets to 85% and keeps failing any idea how i can fix this?

buddylee
January 27th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I have the same problem before, just re-try the updating process and it works for me.

Weaselgutz
January 27th, 2011, 01:53 PM
for the longest time now i have had to use manual update patches to update my client ever since halloween patch came out and now that 2.1.6.323 is out my client wont update , its stuck at 0%. when i click "quit" to cancel it and restart it the client shows that its updated to 2.1.6.323 even though none of the data was added to the client. when i log ingame i get alot of things missing taht should be there like text, the ability to join games etc, obviously cuz the client didnt update properly.
i hope someone has a working link for a patch package or something cuz i tried grabbing one from mmosite.com cuz the official mat site hadnt posted the manual patch.

** EDIT
I even deleted the localversion Config file which stores the version # of your client, removing it or editing it seems to make the client start the autoupdating process again but its still stuck at 0%. this is getting really frustrating. please tell me why it cant connect? is it possible one of the data files that stores the info for connecting to the autoupdater may have incorrect information? ive even uninstalled and reinstalled , its not fixing the bloody problem.

Fervid
January 27th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Hi when i try to insall the new update it gets to 85% and keeps failing any idea how i can fix this?

Please review this thread for a fix: FAQ: Installation/Game Issues. (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=17234)

for the longest time now i have had to use manual update patches to update my client ever since halloween patch came out and now that 2.1.6.323 is out my client wont update , its stuck at 0%. when i click "quit" to cancel it and restart it the client shows that its updated to 2.1.6.323 even though none of the data was added to the client. when i log ingame i get alot of things missing taht should be there like text, the ability to join games etc, obviously cuz the client didnt update properly.
i hope someone has a working link for a patch package or something cuz i tried grabbing one from mmosite.com cuz the official mat site hadnt posted the manual patch.

** EDIT
I even deleted the localversion Config file which stores the version # of your client, removing it or editing it seems to make the client start the autoupdating process again but its still stuck at 0%. this is getting really frustrating. please tell me why it cant connect? is it possible one of the data files that stores the info for connecting to the autoupdater may have incorrect information? ive even uninstalled and reinstalled , its not fixing the bloody problem.

You seem to be having a problem slightly different than everyone else.. I'm wondering if you can try re-installing .Net Framework. Also, check to see if you have all of your windows updates. Aside from that.. perhaps there was something wrong during the download of your client. Try to download from a totally different download link (mirror) and re-install. If you are still having problems after all this, can you please create a new thread for yourself, also contact support when you do this explaining everything to them incase they have something in their magic bag of tricks. Good Luck.