PDA

View Full Version : Proof that there is hope in combating hackers, not meant to accuse.

MizuKitsune94
January 27th, 2011, 11:57 AM
This is how i deal with hackers. I still ended up positive (+1). This video isn't meant to accuse anyone, just show that there is hope.

XTouch
January 27th, 2011, 12:59 PM
These videos are going to get taken off soon. :P I posted some similar ones not meaning to accuse either, closed.

MizuKitsune94
January 27th, 2011, 01:16 PM
if they do, i can just post them again and host them off my webserver and put them in my sig.

Fervid
January 27th, 2011, 03:06 PM
if they do, i can just post them again and host them off my webserver and put them in my sig.

I don't mind you discussing your methods as long as you are not giving names. Problem with videos is it gives too much information. Usually discussions regarding hacking are strickly forbidden.. Also, if you bypass the threads and link them in your signature that's ground for a suspension of your account. If you do not understand this, or wish to discus it further, the please send a ticket or pm to a GM.

MizuKitsune94
January 27th, 2011, 09:48 PM
the gm's of whom arent doing their job? i volunteer to do it for them at 10sp a week. not just for MAT, but each game. and the links in my sig will be to my secondary ftp server, not direct. no issue there as i can see.

TechHippie
February 3rd, 2011, 04:52 AM
I like your idea TheDude. I'm a beginning IT professional and it is quite frustrating sometimes when you see people freely hacking with python coded applications. "It's just a flesh wound" with due diligence, but that means in the meantime we need to do whatever we can to assist them as they direct us. They have their reasons.

Also, I would like to mention that we shouldn't ask for payment for this. In the situation you're explaining they would have to verify via their software they would share with you. I personally think releasing an open source version to a select community would greatly help speed the process.

MizuKitsune94
February 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
your right, i shouldn't ask for pay. I agree that a select group should be given an OS version and together work on ways of protecting against hacks and developing mods. It wouldn't be that hard to code.

XTouch
February 3rd, 2011, 03:29 PM
fervid i love jooo.

MizuKitsune94
February 4th, 2011, 01:23 AM
wtf that is completely irrelevant, but ok.

XTouch
February 4th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Life is irrelevant.

MizuKitsune94
February 4th, 2011, 12:50 PM
it is because suicide is painless YouTube - M*A*S*H Theme v1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IKthivoasw)