PDA

View Full Version : Error?

Frankenst3in
January 27th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I have updated the game manually (because I have to) and I keep getting the same cycle of events when I launch the game. It does NOT open, instead a message comes up telling me that after all updates are installed to restart it. I restart it and the same thing happens, I've restarted it about 30 times now and still nothing. I have reinstalled the game, repatched and I've even done a clean install. PLEASE HELP! I more than surpass the system requirements btw, so I know it's not that.

Frankenst3in
January 27th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Also, I forgot to mention that it is NOT malware.

Fervid
January 27th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Can you take a screen shot of the error please.

Frankenst3in
January 27th, 2011, 09:57 PM
As I stated, there is no "Error" message persay. It's like there's a glitch or something. It's the message you get when you are done updating and it tells you to restart.

Frankenst3in
January 27th, 2011, 10:12 PM
WILL SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?!?!?!? I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to experience this problem, so much for a community or GMs on this site.

Frankenst3in
January 27th, 2011, 10:35 PM
This is bull****, I've even SPENT MONEY on this damn website and I can't play my ****ing game? This is beyond ridiculous.

Fervid
January 27th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Dude, this is NOT a chat room. This is a forum. If you want to come here and ask for help, you best be prepared to wait for a response. I asked nicely for a screen shot of the problem. If you can't give further detail than you have already, then I'm just going to go ahead and suggest you send a ticket to support.

http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=18963

Frankenst3in
January 27th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I've given you a TON of detail. I don't know what the ****ing problem is, I just don't want to have wasted my ****ing money on a game that I can't play. I've been trying and searching and doing everything I can to solve this by following all the instructions that are listed in your "fix" guides. I can't give you a screenshot because the message states " updates are done, restart game" and I restart it AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS!It's a never-ending cycle of brain-frying frustration. I apologize for my impatience but this is a serious issue.

Fervid
January 28th, 2011, 07:44 AM
I've given you a TON of detail. I don't know what the ****ing problem is, I just don't want to have wasted my ****ing money on a game that I can't play. I've been trying and searching and doing everything I can to solve this by following all the instructions that are listed in your "fix" guides. I can't give you a screenshot because the message states " updates are done, restart game" and I restart it AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS!It's a never-ending cycle of brain-frying frustration. I apologize for my impatience but this is a serious issue.

The forums are used as a backup for resolving issues that don't require Suba Staff. Your primary source of support is sending a ticket. No one in these forums are technicians nor support personnel for the game.

Zknii
January 28th, 2011, 08:41 AM
can you help me? i downloaded pristontale from this website but the game isn't responding I need your help!!!!

Fervid
January 28th, 2011, 12:45 PM
can you help me? i downloaded pristontale from this website but the game isn't responding I need your help!!!!

You posted this in the wrong section, and in someone elses thread. .. ?? Try again, but this time in the proper area.

Priston Tale Support (http://forum.subagames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)

Frankenst3in
January 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
So noone still has any ideas of what the problem could be?