PDA

View Full Version : Gm saturn look this thread please!

Krausbomb
January 29th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Hello, My name is john kraus and i won 3rd place from 1v1 ladder.
1v1 "End of the Year, End of the World" Ladder Results!'

Since when you said the prizes come this week jan 24 - 29 and i still got no headset prize? I'm still wating for the headset . I just send a real address to Support@subagames.com. FERVID PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD UNTIL SATURN SEE THIS!!!
I contact your email support@subagames.com 1/7 , 1/7 , 1/14 , 1/14 .nd still no answer or contact me?

I was supposed to have headset arrived my house but still nothing came?
I had earned 30,000 gold points on my game but not headset ? Please look ur email and let me know cuz i'm still wating for the headset prizes. I did put my address and my info acc too.
Let me know plz and many thanks.

Fervid
January 29th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I really hope you get this sorted out. But making a thread isn't going to be any faster than sending a PM to him, or an email to support. Good Luck.

Krausbomb
January 29th, 2011, 05:49 PM
i did pm to him but no answer and Email support too. I'm pretty mad now. or you can tell Saturn to come up look at this thread.

Fervid
January 29th, 2011, 07:47 PM
i did pm to him but no answer and Email support too. I'm pretty mad now. or you can tell Saturn to come up look at this thread.

I don't have any special ways to contact the GM's either. I only have the same tools you do.

Krausbomb
January 29th, 2011, 07:58 PM
okay , if the admin didnt check up this thread i'm so posting this on general discussion. cuz im pissed.

MrSaturn
January 29th, 2011, 08:12 PM
I rarely read PMs. I rarely go on the forums as it is. We don't control the mail system. =p It's possible that there's a delay somewhere. I've got pretty good contact with the guy that won first place so I guess I'll send him a PM shortly and ask if he's gotten his stuff yet.

Krausbomb
January 29th, 2011, 08:28 PM
MrSaturn;257861']I rarely read PMs. I rarely go on the forums as it is. We don't control the mail system. =p It's possible that there's a delay somewhere. I've got pretty good contact with the guy that won first place so I guess I'll send him a PM shortly and ask if he's gotten his stuff yet.

Honestly . Thank you so much for reading this . I thought you guys will take care of email but didnt know that but thx. Wow you serious a guy already got his prize intersting. Let me know if there's a delay or not.. ! And dont close the thread until i get the prize. Many Thanks.

Krausbomb
January 31st, 2011, 05:32 PM
I still havent recieved my prize?? My headset is not arrived yet and let me know when? Cause im worried about it. Please answer!

JRepasky123
February 1st, 2011, 01:42 AM
were you provided a tracking number?

Mareeo
February 1st, 2011, 10:59 AM
I find it terrible that this hasn't been resolved for you man, i really hope they can give you a resolution soon.

Krausbomb
February 1st, 2011, 05:28 PM
were you provided a tracking number?

Nope. but still i'm wating for Saturn to reply back!

Krausbomb
February 2nd, 2011, 07:55 PM
Still 2-3 weeks !!! NOTHING!! ONE MORE TIME I'll get exploded! WHat's going on saturn and is my prize coming this week or now?

MrSaturn
February 4th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I am not the United States postal service. I can't tell you what's going on. I've been waiting on someone to reply to my PM with no luck, though I did see someone post on WOGL that they got their head set. It doesn't say that they got them today but it was posted today. I got my headset - WOGL (http://www.wogl.org/forums/mat-general-discussion/32319-i-got-my-headset.html)

Krausbomb
February 5th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Thank you so much saturn ! i have the headset it arrived today :) I'm happy tho ! Ty ty !

IchigoKuro85
February 12th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Not to be rude Krausbomb but if your deaf, whats the purpose of having a headset? Didnt you tell me that you can set yours to where it vibrates or whatever?

Freehatz
February 12th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Not to be rude Krausbomb but if your deaf, whats the purpose of having a headset? Didnt you tell me that you can set yours to where it vibrates or whatever?

Maybe he has sonar or something

Thysbe
February 13th, 2011, 12:15 PM
i got MP 97000..
what will i do with it..