PDA

View Full Version : Where my 1k gold?

CelestialCarlo
January 29th, 2011, 06:28 PM
there was a VIP who hosted a GM server (ghost mode) and said top 3 players earn 1k gold
i was in the top 3 (i even have photographic evidence if you want) but uptill now i havnt received it (it was hosted 2 days ago)
when will i receive it?

Fervid
January 29th, 2011, 07:45 PM
there was a VIP who hosted a GM server (ghost mode) and said top 3 players earn 1k gold
i was in the top 3 (i even have photographic evidence if you want) but uptill now i havnt received it (it was hosted 2 days ago)
when will i receive it?

if it wasn't MasterOfZoom, then it might have been fake. MasterOfZoom always announces his contests. I'll ask EliteKilla if he has done one that I'm not aware of. But if it wasn't him then it wasn't supported by Suba mate. Sorry.

MrSaturn
January 29th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Naw it was me. I'm pretty sure that I recall your name being on the list. If you haven't gotten anything yet, there's a good chance that no one else has.

MrSaturn
January 29th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Hang on a tick, you said the magic word. Gold. Nobody said anything about giving you gold. We give Suba Points, not gold, because there's no way on the administrative side to straight up give people gold. You may have gotten your prize after all and have just been looking in-game, where you won't find it. Have a look at your account and see if you've gotten Suba Points. You can do this by visiting your user profile.

Just making sure you're looking in the right place. =)

CelestialCarlo
January 30th, 2011, 04:00 AM
yh suba points that then will be converted to gold (lol) sorry for that
and yh it was master of zoom (my name is XxMadaraMad)

MrSaturn
January 30th, 2011, 11:11 AM
yh suba points that then will be converted to gold (lol) sorry for that
and yh it was master of zoom (my name is XxMadaraMad)

That would be me! The game does not like the name Saturn for whatever reason so I can't name myself MrSaturn. =(

I'll see what's up on Monday, though I know some people are in fact working today so it's possible it'll be settled today.

CelestialCarlo
January 30th, 2011, 11:29 AM
kk thanks for your help (im sorry to hear about your name lol)
it was a cool match even though i had an adrenaline rush in the middle of it (my heart was beating fast) haha
take your time as long as i know its going to come