PDA

View Full Version : Error!

RABICO12
February 3rd, 2011, 10:07 AM
PLz!I need Help! When I start the game, the error message! I enter the game, I logged in and when I click Start Game the following message appears: Error! Start game failed! Error 5! please, need help, I really liked the videos.
I wonder also has a forum for the game in Brazil?

RABICO12
February 5th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Plz1 help-me

Squirrelking
February 5th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure if Brazil is supported by the server. I don't think it is...

ExtremeFR
February 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
i wanna know also why because my freinds got same probleme

ParisHiltonBoyfriend
February 22nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
PLz!I need Help! When I start the game, the error message! I enter the game, I logged in and when I click Start Game the following message appears: Error! Start game failed! Error 5! please, need help, I really liked the videos.

Have you checked out the following threads for your problem ?
FAQ: Installation/Game Issues. (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=17234)

Paul231
February 23rd, 2011, 10:51 AM

I do not think brazil is supported I thought this was just a North American and Europ Sever.

RABICO12
March 5th, 2011, 10:30 PM
I quit, I could not solve the problem! I could not in any way on this topic that ParisHiltonBoyfriend sent me. Administrators can delete the topic.