PDA

View Full Version : KamiKaze Clan Recruiting! - SeikoTariKo -

Katekyo96
February 8th, 2011, 09:22 PM
BEHALF OF MY CLAN LEADER(SeiKoTariKo) I, OoOKickerOoO would like to present to you all KamiKaze CLAN! =3

http://i56.tinypic.com/152p7pl.jpg

Need a clan? Looking for Support? SeiKoTariKo got the clan just for you! Welcome to KamiKaze. We are a new clan that formed!! We have 7 members as of this post, but are growing! I was previously part of clans, and I helped them out greatly! WE are still not that awesome,YET, and we will show it! We are a trustworthy, respectful, helpful, and courteous clan! We also ACCEPT ANYONE WHO IS OF ANY RANK, BUT HAS THE SKILL AND GUTS TO CLAN WAR AND DOMINATE OTHER CLANS! IF you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me(OoOKickerOoO) or SeiKoTarKo via game in mail! Thank you! we do ask that you keep chat to ENGLISH when conversing with our clan! Thank you!

How do I send an application to join Clan KamiKaze?

1. To send an application, click on the tab in-game that says "Clan". From there, you must set your password for the clan website. Most people I would assume, uses the same password they use for MAT. Once you have confirmed it, please hit "Save Password". Then hit the Clan Management tab and that will take you to the website. On the left of the page, you will see a login box. You must put NA server as the server, your username you login to MAT with. Example: kicker96 is mine, DO NOT USE YOUR NICKNAME (OoOKickerOoO) otherwise it will not work.
Then type in the code that you see in the text box on the left of the login box.Once you login, go to STEP 2.

2. If you don't see the clan that you want to join on the Rankings list, click the "More>>" link on the right of the Ranking frame and you'll have the option of searching for your desired clan by name. (KamiKaze)

3. NOTE! You can only have 1 application out at a time, so apply wisely! Once you've applied to a clan, you cannot apply to other clans until you are either accepted/denied by the clan leader or your application dies(applications have a die time of 3 days before they're automatically revoked by the system).

4. ALSO NOTE! There is no special indication from within the game telling you that you have joined a clan. You also will not directly see that you've joined one during your current MAT session. If you've been accepted into the clan and you are logged in and playing, you need to log out and log back in. To check from within the game, open the CLAN tab and you will see that the other tabs are now available to you. You can also check on the clan website by logging in and checking your Inbox.

NO HACKERS!!

-OoOkickerOoO-

Katekyo96
February 8th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Lets get it ON. people. =]

SeiKoTariKo
February 8th, 2011, 09:35 PM
- - nice done but u forgot the i from SeiKoTariKo

Katekyo96
February 8th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Lets get it ON. people. =]

Mission Against Terror – Clan System’s Official Website (http://clan.mat.subagames.com/factioninfo.php?facid=1565)

Mareeo
February 9th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Good luck with your clan Seiko.

SeiKoTariKo
February 9th, 2011, 10:42 PM
kicker is captain now not me lol !!!!