PDA

View Full Version : another game suggestion^^

Freaze
February 11th, 2011, 06:08 PM
would be useful to have a black smith in eura village and a eura core would b a nice thingy too which should b dropable from ice1 up or/and possible to buy at eura pot lady e.g.

just some suggestion after we got such nice new cores it might be possible to have a black smith and such a core i hope :)

Chislev
February 11th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Sounds like nice suggestion, i would also add reduce eura level to 85.

MoonPike
February 12th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Good suggestion " won't affect the game but it will make the game much better " .

Freaze
February 12th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Good suggestion " won't affect the game but it will make the game much better " .

no affect on game but it will make the game much better HUH:confused:
I think if i do understand u and u arent sarcasm it means nothing will change really but people wont waste time to core to Nav, Phill nor Ric to warp back to Eura they can repair in Eura and go back infield in shorter time... ahh another suggestion at this point is to make it possible to open a shop in eura....hmmm ya sounds nice xD
in phill its possible too but not many shops there....may b with eura it will b the same...may b eura will grow up to the new high lvl market place haha
just one more suggestion :)

MoonPike
February 12th, 2011, 05:55 AM
no affect on game but it will make the game much better HUH:confused:
I think if i do understand u and u arent sarcasm it means nothing will change really but people wont waste time to core to Nav, Phill nor Ric to warp back to Eura they can repair in Eura and go back infield in shorter time... ahh another suggestion at this point is to make it possible to open a shop in eura....hmmm ya sounds nice xD
in phill its possible too but not many shops there....may b with eura it will b the same...may b eura will grow up to the new high lvl market place haha
just one more suggestion :)

Change nothing u said? LOL yes it will lazy people running towards the warp zone will benifit his/her suggestion. Don't be naive and negative thinker be positive. Peace .... :P

Freaze
February 12th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Change nothing u said? LOL yes it will lazy people running towards the warp zone will benifit his/her suggestion. Don't be naive and negative thinker be positive. Peace .... :P

HUHU I QUOTE U !!!
U said wont affect on game not me....lol?!:confused: