PDA

View Full Version : I suck at sniping, it's official.

JRepasky123
February 15th, 2011, 10:05 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2mgtlbp.jpg
^ Awe, I fail at sniper only pub games. :\
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ir89cy.jpg
^ I also suck sniping 5v5 scrims, Kunive!

Someone teach me, pls.

Mareeo
February 16th, 2011, 11:02 AM
you're a hopeless noob.

uninstall.

Kunive
February 16th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Was your butt hurt or something when I said you are a pubstar? I mean go positive vs. my clan when I'm there sniping you lol. You may kill me in pubs when I'm not paying attention... but in clan wars I belive I got positive on you every single time you bad sniper.

Mareeo
February 16th, 2011, 07:43 PM
heh i bet none of you have gotten to see me with my snipin' skills...

that's 'cause i have none, oh yeah...

PandaPandaPanda
February 16th, 2011, 07:49 PM
this is what they call "********"

InsanityEdrill
February 17th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Ok so going at atleast twenty arms length and using a scoped rifle to kill from a distance is called honor? Well,I don't play MAT but that just made me \o/. BTW,76/2 is nice in any FPS,well done lol.

PandaPandaPanda
February 17th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Ok so going at atleast twenty arms length and using a scoped rifle to kill from a distance is called honor? Well,I don't play MAT but that just made me \o/. BTW,76/2 is nice in any FPS,well done lol.

this guy obviously has no idea who you are.

TechHippie
April 15th, 2011, 03:00 AM
it's really funny when Justinn goes 3.0+ KDR in CW every time while his whole team is struggling to get positive. every time. really funny.

luckily he posted a screenshot of a good day when most of his team got some kills and he was only playing against 1 of our starters! yay Justinn!

Fitting
August 2nd, 2011, 12:17 PM
Notice how in the first screenshot -- all the people of the opposite team are all noobs.
Maybe go against people who can actually snipe?

ThatDudeInHD
August 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Nice i wish i could get scores like this :D