PDA

View Full Version : Surveys

XxBONGHITZxX
February 18th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Ok So i fill out tons of surveys.. truthful information and such. I gonna be gettin a lot of phone calls because of it.. I wasn't rewarded a single SP for any of my survey's. I think thats a huge croc of you know what and I feel like I should be reimbursed... What do you guys think?

Mareeo
February 18th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Surveys state at some part that you might not be ellegible for the prize, not sure how that works though.

anyways, you spent no money, so you can't get back something that you never gave.

XxBONGHITZxX
February 18th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I completed one and it says that i was rewarded but was not.. I will be reimbursed for at least that one. I will not let this go.. this is complete b s and I won't be runnamuckered like the rest of em... I deserve at least 6900 SP and I WILL receive...

Mareeo
February 18th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Well if that is the case (wich you should have stated first) then i would advice to send a ticket to support to get assitance on that matter, to file a support ticket clicky here: Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Suba Games (http://www.subagames.com/customersupport.aspx)

Kunive
February 19th, 2011, 08:08 PM
I completed one and it says that i was rewarded but was not.. I will be reimbursed for at least that one. I will not let this go.. this is complete b s and I won't be runnamuckered like the rest of em... I deserve at least 6900 SP and I WILL receive...

Listen up you dumb hick. You can not be reimbursed for something you never paid for. You may be compensated for the amount of suba points that you did not recieve, but you can not be reimbursed. Is that clear?

PrimordialSaronite
February 19th, 2011, 09:16 PM
DOnt be harsh. Dude I hope you get it fixed I certinly dont want to be in that situation

Kkid
February 19th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Ok So i fill out tons of surveys.. truthful information and such. I gonna be gettin a lot of phone calls because of it.. I wasn't rewarded a single SP for any of my survey's. I think thats a huge croc of you know what and I feel like I should be reimbursed... What do you guys think?

Ussually I get mine within the next 2-3days after I have done them.