PDA

View Full Version : Subagames 1 year celebration event

SirHumpsalot
September 8th, 2009, 12:11 AM
After attempting to log in to the site over 9000 times, half of them it works, other half doesnt, from the half that does work it will automatically log me out on the next button I click on, among other annoyances that I'm sure the staff is working on to fix... I finally get to the survey, I proceed to complete it and check the ToS, rules and privacy policy agreement checkbox to make the "submit survey and blah blah blah" button to activate, just so it does... absolutely nothing.

Just asking, am I the only person having this trouble? if not, well... may this serve as a poke to the staff to fix yet another thing wrong with the site.

Poptart
September 8th, 2009, 12:17 PM

If your having account login issues, you can always contact accounts@subagames.com.

Gimpy
September 8th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I entered :D

And you guys oughta take the phone# part out :|

Mike Cosgrove
September 8th, 2009, 12:43 PM
As soon as I find gimpy's phone number, it's ultra troll time.

I'm at 133-333-3333.
Nope,not gimpy.
133-333-3334

Gimpy
September 8th, 2009, 01:01 PM
haha

its 555-123-go****yourself

wait what?

ArtoriusDivinus
September 8th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Since I'm currently without my mobile, I just gave up a fake number, since a number HAD to be entered. >.>

SirHumpsalot
September 8th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Nope... still not working for me, sent a mail to the address Poptart gave and waiting for reply-solution. Thanks anyway Poptart (still waiting for the goldie rain you promissed me :mad:).

Poptart
September 8th, 2009, 01:37 PM
In due time .... I will personally "let it rain" hopefully you don't die. :P

Mike Cosgrove
September 8th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Hm, now i'm wondering if my entry was put in correctly as well. I didn't get any kind of confirmation, it just brought me to some kind of silly page where it was like "you can contact people at these e-mail address".

sadface.

SelsGhost
September 8th, 2009, 04:51 PM
hmm ok it really looks like suba is spreading its efforts too thin.

what kind of a celebration would it be if half of your game servers are offline?

all this stuff is fun and ok but please please make servers your priority!

GeneralRex
September 8th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I would take the prizes but my parents dont kno i entered xD if somehow i did win could i have an alternative prize xD

dropkick
September 8th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Lol. Fail.

Poptart
September 8th, 2009, 11:39 PM
We can just send you a % of what the prize is worth in COLD HARD CASH ... if that's what your into.

But if anyone win's they better take a screen shot with the prize ... cause I want to know which lucky bastid won ! :mad:

Upper management still said employee's not permitted to enter ... nor our families .... :(

GeneralRex
September 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Poptart if I win you can have it :D

ArtoriusDivinus
September 9th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'm kinda hoping I just win a nice SP package, although winning the notebook, as small as the chance is, would be cool too, considering what a crappy comp I currently got.

Poptart
September 9th, 2009, 04:30 PM
That would be like a dream come true, someone winning the prize and then mailing that prize to me ....

Id have to give them my e40 Armor :eek:

Gimpy
September 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Poptart;2163']That would be like a dream come true, someone winning the prize and then mailing that prize to me ....

D:
... only e40?

lyre
September 9th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Poptart;2163']That would be like a dream come true, someone winning the prize and then mailing that prize to me ....

O.O
i would love to be able to rage enchant that high..
awww
now i made myself sad

IamRapt0r
September 10th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Uh..is it just me, or does this happen the everyone else as well? I click on the Contests link and click 'Register' button and it goes back to the home page of the subagames site O_o

The Real Mighty
September 10th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Uh..is it just me, or does this happen the everyone else as well? I click on the Contests link and click 'Register' button and it goes back to the home page of the subagames site O_o

yeah i have that issue too and it logs me out of the website, as well. but it does that on alot of parts of the website :P

Poptart
September 10th, 2009, 10:14 AM
If you are being redirected to the home page after you click register that means that you are already entered into the Anniversary Contest.

SirHumpsalot
September 10th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Poptart;2392']If you are being redirected to the home page after you click register that means that you are already entered into the Anniversary Contest.

The Register button is the one that directs you to the survey, sometimes clicking "Register" in order to go to the survey you get kicked back to the main page and logged out, sometimes it just gives you a 404 error. The same happens sometimes when, while filling up the survey, you check the checkbox for the ToS agreement to activate the button for submitting the survey and entering the contest.

Exactly the same happens randomly on anything else on the website, trying out the flash games and such.

Poptart
September 10th, 2009, 03:52 PM
we are still working on correcting this issue, we are trying every single possibility on 3 web browsers on 3 different versions of windows, but everything seems fine on our end...

ArtoriusDivinus
September 10th, 2009, 04:03 PM
It's the contest, it's telling everyone it wants me to win. :V

BigHomie
September 10th, 2009, 04:45 PM
i entered also .... i probably wont win the big prize, but i can go for some Suba Points :D