PDA

View Full Version : How I can get gold in MAT?

Fidyh
February 27th, 2011, 10:31 PM
:o can u help me?

samoct
February 28th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Go here: Suba Bank - Suba Games (http://www.subagames.com/SubaBank.aspx)

You have many options. There are ones you have to pay for. There is also the get Free SP option, where you can get SP by filling out surveys etc. Once you have SP you can convert to Gold in MAT as you wish =)

Hope this helps!

RalphN1515eD6Yj
December 10th, 2011, 09:27 PM
:)pls... help me can u give me some gold...pls...:P

SawadaTsunayoshi1001
February 15th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Plss Help Me :( .When I Convert SP To MAT Gold,It Say "You must have played MAT before you can buy MAT Gold Coins. Go play MAT!"I Play It A Lot Of TIme :'( PLease help me!

Linde1
February 15th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Plss Help Me :( .When I Convert SP To MAT Gold,It Say "You must have played MAT before you can buy MAT Gold Coins. Go play MAT!"I Play It A Lot Of TIme :'( PLease help me!

Are you logged in the right account (one that has a mat char on it) when trying to convert SP to gold?

Whats your rank / lvl in Mat? Idk if you might have to be rank 10/20 or something before buying gold is possible..

If you sure you are on the right account, high lvl / rank send in a ticket asking support for help.. I never hear of this problem before so im not sure how to fix it.

KeithApe
July 20th, 2015, 09:36 AM
same problem i am lvl 35 and says the same thing

ToFFyiCE
July 21st, 2015, 10:20 AM
Are you logged in the right account (one that has a mat char on it) when trying to convert SP to gold?

Whats your rank / lvl in Mat? Idk if you might have to be rank 10/20 or something before buying gold is possible..

If you sure you are on the right account, high lvl / rank send in a ticket asking support for help.. I never hear of this problem before so im not sure how to fix it.

Kindly read this message.