PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 mat plays

Proudbeaner
March 11th, 2011, 10:31 PM
(idk if this is in the rite form or not but plz tell me if itz not c:)
wat doez every game hav? a top 5 plays video on youtube but for some reason mat doesnt .-.
SOI DECIDED I START IT :)
HOW TO ENTER TOP5 GAME PLAY
its actually realy eazy jus send me an e-mail to: top5matplays@aol.com
with the youtube link (yes must b on youtube otherwise i wont b able to put it in a video) and if itz one of the TOP5 videos that i choose ull b in it :))

XTouch
March 12th, 2011, 02:22 AM
You MUST be a proudbeaner if you're actually showing your godmoding ass here.

The horror!

Proudbeaner
March 12th, 2011, 03:26 AM
You MUST be a proudbeaner if you're actually showing your godmoding ass here.

The horror!

-.- i dont fukin hack nymor i only hacked wif nopainnogame kuz jsrocket told us too

Mareeo
March 12th, 2011, 02:41 PM
-.- i dont fukin hack nymor i only hacked wif nopainnogame kuz jsrocket told us too

Once a hacker, always a hacker.

Uninstall M.A.T.

PrimordialSaronite
March 12th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Lol js told you to hack!!!! Woot i dont feel like a noob anymore

Proudbeaner
March 12th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Once a hacker, always a hacker.

Uninstall M.A.T.
ok ok atleast i got da balls to admit USEDto hack but i dont nymor go ahead nd ask munus

Proudbeaner
March 12th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Lol js told you to hack!!!! Woot i dont feel like a noob anymore

hate to break it too uh but da day we played together da hacks wer in da recycle bin nd out of ma pc

Mareeo
March 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM
ok ok atleast i got da balls to admit USEDto hack but i dont nymor go ahead nd ask munus

You hacked man, admiting it takes no balls, real balls would be for you to uninstall M.A.T.

Have some shame. I dont care who says you don't hack anymore, once you hack you never go back.

Many players will actually see you in game and consider you a "Suspected of hacking" Player, so you're not gonna get a lotta trust from the community.

Proudbeaner
March 12th, 2011, 03:44 PM
You hacked man, admiting it takes no balls, real balls would be for you to uninstall M.A.T.

Have some shame. I dont care who says you don't hack anymore, once you hack you never go back.

Many players will actually see you in game and consider you a "Suspected of hacking" Player, so you're not gonna get a lotta trust from the community.
no no no if they wanna leave let them leave kuz i know i dont hack nymor nd i am ashamed u know kuz i didnt leave js' clan wen i had da chance

XTouch
March 12th, 2011, 04:33 PM
why don't your type correctly. You're fail grammar doesn't make you a gangster. And you're just bad. Go die.

Proudbeaner
March 13th, 2011, 04:36 AM
why don't your type correctly. You're fail grammar doesn't make you a gangster. And you're just bad. Go die.

i can type correctly as you read right now and im not trying to be gangster by how i spell oh and by the way that one guy you caught god moding isnt me its green_giant who was name hacking as well because if youd look closely to you video i am dead

Mareeo
March 13th, 2011, 12:05 PM
i can type correctly as you read right now and im not trying to be gangster by how i spell oh and by the way that one guy you caught god moding isnt me its green_giant who was name hacking as well because if youd look closely to you video i am dead

It was still you who admitted to using hacks. Hacker.

Proudbeaner
March 13th, 2011, 03:18 PM
ok ok im tired of complaining how i dont hack anymore just go fill out a ticket and leave me alone

Mareeo
March 14th, 2011, 12:41 AM
ok ok im tired of complaining how i dont hack anymore just go fill out a ticket and leave me alone

nah, i've got a better idea:

Uninstall M.A.T.

Kyleiloveu
June 26th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Aside from this fight...
I think its a good idea >.<

SultiiCool
July 3rd, 2014, 11:00 AM
Don't made drama here and please dont use bad words.