PDA

View Full Version : Subagames or cibmall?

KAKASHIHATEKI
March 14th, 2011, 04:49 PM
HEY guys i was just surfing on the net for tips on MAT when I noticed that MAT is not only on SUBAGAMES.......:confused: I fund that there is another mission against terror on Cibmall ::ehh:

CIBMALL provides a variety of games....
CIB MALL :: Games (http://www.cibmall.net/public_html/index.php?pg=46)
BUT why does it provide MAT/.......:confused:
MAT (Mission Against Terror (http://mat.cibmall.net/)

Can any one help me on this matter?

Mareeo
March 14th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Cibmall is yet another game publisher, just like Suba.

Cibmall's M.A.T. server's are located differently, and is also known as the "Asian M.A.T." while Suba's is considered North American.

The actual developer of the game is Kingsoft.

KAKASHIHATEKI
March 15th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Oh! thnxs for the info.......

Binoboss
March 31st, 2011, 01:17 PM
There are more maps

XTouch
April 1st, 2011, 02:41 AM
Cibmall is yet another game publisher, just like Suba.

Cibmall's M.A.T. server's are located differently, and is also known as the "Asian M.A.T." while Suba's is considered North American.

The actual developer of the game is Kingsoft.

Yeah, Suba is Mexicans Against Terror.

MrSaturn
April 1st, 2011, 01:26 PM
Not so much lag vs massive lag... English support vs non-English support... GM events vs no GM events... a good number of the population speaking English vs a good number of the population speaking Malaysian(I don't know if that's a language, don't hurt me if it isn't!). The decision is fairly simple and obvious, and I'm not just saying that because I work here. I find that the lag makes any of the overseas versions practically unplayable. If you actually live in or around those countries however then that's different.

In terms of content, I'll have you know that I've already done localization for the next patch after the April Fools one, and judging from the mad rush that we're doing for it, it sounds like it's going to go live sooner rather than later. Don't quote me on that though, simple observation.

Mareeo
April 1st, 2011, 04:31 PM
I also agree that Suba's MAT is better, English spoken (yes, lots of us Mexicanos here too! but English is still the primary language of the game). The community is very friendly too, and while we're behind in Patches i think the game has done progress constantly since Open Beta Started.