PDA

View Full Version : Jump far

ForumNoob
March 20th, 2011, 11:05 PM
How do I get the furthest distance while jumping from my character?

There seems to be alot of places normal jumps couldn't reach, is there some tricks to it?
Or am I doing something wrong with my space bar jumps?

If I remember correctly on crossfire its jump > crtl > jump to increase jumping distance, is it the same or similar here?

(I played crossfire since it was in Beta and when it was still part of Subagames, but MAT is better :D)

PandaPandaPanda
March 21st, 2011, 01:17 AM
How do I get the furthest distance while jumping from my character?

There seems to be alot of places normal jumps couldn't reach, is there some tricks to it?
Or am I doing something wrong with my space bar jumps?

If I remember correctly on crossfire its jump > crtl > jump to increase jumping distance, is it the same or similar here?

(I played crossfire since it was in Beta and when it was still part of Subagames, but MAT is better :D)

naw theres no special jumps. Only jump and then crouch, but thats not really a special jump.

(I agree. its a lot more fun for some reason!

Mareeo
March 21st, 2011, 03:42 AM
As Panda here says, there are not really any special jumps, there are however some places that are tricky to get on to, if you get a screenshot we might be able to tell wich area specifically you mean.

Also, sometimes when a player has lag he/she jumps and it seems like it was a very long jump, almost like hovering due to the lag effect.

ForumNoob
March 21st, 2011, 04:05 PM
You know in the mummy mode map, "twilight city" (I think thats what its called). How do I jump onto the small platform right above the tunnel? and how to jump onto the two air conditioners?

Mareeo
March 21st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Hmm i don't recall, do you have screenshots? i don't play those modes very much.

Linde1
March 21st, 2011, 08:49 PM
Hold a pistol or a knife / hammer / etc, not your main weapon when you jumping there...

When jumping you have to be really close to the edge and dont hit the wall while being in the air...

DevilMeiCry
March 22nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
hmm sometimes i have feeling that i'm being faster than usual when my fps run around 70~80, its normal around 91 and when it comes to 120+ my game was completely running normal but every action in game became 100% in slow motion. Its kinda funny, i dun noe why though cuz some people i was talking to, some of them said they play with 150+ fps

XTouch
March 22nd, 2011, 03:46 PM
You jump or run faster depending on the weapon you are holding. Melee being fastest,grenade,pistol,rifle,sniper,machinegun,rpg etc.