PDA

View Full Version : WOGL Cast - ReDefined (Sovereign) vs Omni

Coherent
March 22nd, 2011, 11:56 PM
WOGL needs a two 5 man teams for a cast! - WOGL (http://www.wogl.org/forums/mat-general-discussion/33639-wogl-needs-two-5-man-teams-cast.html)

Self explanatory, there will be a cast but the dates and time are still in the workings. I just would like to know if any of you guys are interested in watching this cast.

Might be a time to learn new things as you will watch Sovereign clan war. How we scrim, where we station our guys, how we deal in certain situations, etcs....

If any of you guys are interested I'll post a link to how you can watch it.

Thanks

XTouch
March 23rd, 2011, 12:53 AM
If they even come. :x

PandaPandaPanda
March 23rd, 2011, 01:17 AM
I wanna watch

FruitTart
March 23rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
I wanna watch too !!

Mareeo
March 23rd, 2011, 11:26 AM
i wanna watch!

XTouch
March 23rd, 2011, 02:09 PM
I wanna watch

Idiot! You've got front seat in the battle field. You're playing dummy.

They're watching you. =P

PandaPandaPanda
March 23rd, 2011, 08:17 PM
Idiot! You've got front seat in the battle field. You're playing dummy.

They're watching you. =P

oh. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch me please!

LearnToHide
March 23rd, 2011, 10:21 PM
YA LET ME WATCH, btw Ecstasi how many round did you guys win after I left(shimatta), lame slow library internet;o

XTouch
March 24th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Rounds of what?

LearnToHide
March 24th, 2011, 03:55 AM
rounds of wins;o

Coherent
March 24th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Do players not want to see the cast? I think this cast will be a good way to show the "new" or "less-experienced" clan on how to play better. You will learn alot of new things just from watching this cast. I thought there would be more support for this, but I guess the community will probably be never into competitive gaming. Anyways...I will be posting the link of the cast prior to the cast, and also the vent of where the cast wil be hosted.

PandaPandaPanda
March 25th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Coherent. Can you try and get the date changed?? either to an earlier time, or a different date. wait actually.. it depends on how long it will take. At 6 Pacific time, I will be gone. It's happening at 4:30 so it shouldnt take too long right?

Coherent
March 25th, 2011, 11:34 PM
It'll take as long as a normal clan war.

Coherent
March 27th, 2011, 07:57 PM
MAT Exhibtion - Omni vs ReDefine - WOGL News (http://www.wogl.org/content/showentry.php?e=110)

Update on the MAT cast. An interview was taken placed by the 2 team leaders. Me and Wenzz.

GabeS14
March 28th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Would love to know what "cast " means lol, to me it means crew in a video, but the way your using it makes it sound like its the video itself...

Mareeo
March 28th, 2011, 11:52 PM
this is a RPG so cast must deffinetly mean a spell, but i haven't figured out how to attack with spells in MAT damn...

PandaPandaPanda
March 29th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Would love to know what "cast " means lol, to me it means crew in a video, but the way your using it makes it sound like its the video itself...

a cast is when they stream a video of the match, so you can watch people play

XTouch
March 29th, 2011, 02:59 AM
a cast is when they stream a video of the match, so you can watch people play

I think he knows that. :3
Pez is just trying to be funny.

PandaPandaPanda
March 29th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I think he knows that. :3
Pez is just trying to be funny.

dat was gabes dumbo

Mareeo
March 29th, 2011, 11:34 AM
dat was gabes dumbo

He knows that, Gato is just trying to be smar.

PandaPandaPanda
March 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
oh. I hope he feels good about that then

Coherent
April 1st, 2011, 01:54 AM
Bump 1 more day till the cast comes

Thysbe
April 1st, 2011, 12:14 PM
wats worgl?

Mareeo
April 1st, 2011, 03:25 PM
wats worgl?

It's World Online Gaming League.

Pretty much like their name says, it's an Online League that organized torunaments and whatnot for certain Online Games worldwide.

XTouch
April 2nd, 2011, 12:08 AM
wats worgl?

We Only Go Long

Coherent
April 2nd, 2011, 07:09 PM
WOGL.TV Broadcast Player Version 2.0 Beta 9 (5/21/2010) (http://www.wogl.tv/broadcast/)

Is the link to watch the cast

Coherent
April 2nd, 2011, 07:26 PM
Vent info is:
vent.wogl.org

WOGLCEO
April 2nd, 2011, 08:54 PM
For those that missed the cast you can now find the archive of the cast on WOGL.TV - Home (http://www.wogl.tv).

Mareeo
April 3rd, 2011, 01:20 AM
throw me a bone here... i can't find the archive of the cast... :P

PandaPandaPanda
April 3rd, 2011, 03:12 AM
M.A.T Bomb Mode Exhibition - WOGL.TV Forums (http://www.wogl.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=510)

Mareeo
April 3rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Watching the cast, i'm about haflway now...

I must say i'm not very impressed with the gameplay.

I Realize Omniscent is not a MAT native team so you could say they had that to their disadvantage, but they did a pretty good job. All players in both teams seem skilled, but nothing too impressive.

I would've liked it being on another map also, that map is new so pretty much all the places one can camp/rush or whatever are new so no new positioning ideas came from that cast.

The WOGL people talking was VERY annoying, i would've also liked if the cast could be seen from both teams perspective per match, not just switching of a different match, because many times you just can't tell what exactly is happening when you just hear some shots from a distance and WOGL people just say "there's some shootin' going on".

It was a good match, fun to watch but i honestly expected more, hopefully next time they'll choose both teams being native to MAT and on an older map, that'd be great in my opinion (:

XTouch
April 4th, 2011, 02:11 AM
"I can't wait for my boyfriend to come home and put his dong in my mouth."
Yeah, We were suppose to play d_dust2 /nile delta , but something happened and we just free-balled, no strats nothing. Probably same with omni. I know the other team, use to be one of them also. They did good for the most part.

Coherent
April 4th, 2011, 07:36 AM
we're not good as everyone thinks we are, you guys should join wogl

Mareeo
April 4th, 2011, 11:33 AM
we're not good as everyone thinks we are, you guys should join wogl

i know in reality you're all terrible, i just know it. that's why i like you.

PandaPandaPanda
April 4th, 2011, 05:05 PM
i know in reality you're all terrible, i just know it. that's why i like you.

Liar. You like me because I'm cute! :3

Mareeo
April 4th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Liar. You like me because I'm cute! :3

ah well of course, Panda is the exception, s/he's cute as hell and that's why i like it...

PandaPandaPanda
April 5th, 2011, 12:29 AM
ah well of course, Panda is the exception, s/he's cute as hell and that's why i like it...

you can call me a katoey

TechHippie
April 9th, 2011, 08:52 AM
"i can't wait for my boyfriend to come home and put his dong in my mouth"
i just watched it for the first time. this was a fun match for us. we HAD to give them some rounds in the second half out of just pure boredom. notice we give them 5 rounds and follow it up with total domination after half-time lol.

MrSaturn
April 9th, 2011, 01:09 PM
The Kandahar Border Post thing was something we asked for. The whole point of this cast(initially) was to show off something new and originally the idea was to showcase Occupation Mode with it, but we realized fairly quickly that you can't spectate in that mode at all because of infinite respawns. So between then and now WOGL was looking for two teams to make a commitment for a cast. Had the cast been able to happen earlier than it did, the map would've probably been your choice but because it took so long and we got something new for something that actually is spectate-able, we thought we'd go with the original intent and show off something new... and that's how Kandahar Border Post came to be for the cast.

Plus, no offense to anybody, I'm sick of de_dust2. I'm sick of people filming on Nile Delta for video reviews, I'm sick of people mentioning map ripoffs when MAT has other maps(partly attributed to the video footage of Nile Delta), and I'm sick of the developers continuing to rip off CS maps as I know for a fact that there's a map that's not in our version that's a clone of cs_assault. They're perfectly capable of making good, original(seemingly) maps like Kandahar Border Post, Frontier City, Terminal Port, etc.

EDIT: The dong thing... I found it funny. A higher up here however did not.

PandaPandaPanda
April 9th, 2011, 02:46 PM
MrSaturn;288569']EDIT: The dong thing... I found it funny. A higher up here however did not.

AHAHHAHAahahHAHHAHAHHAHAHhHAahahHAHAHHAHA

TechHippie
April 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM
MrSaturn;288569']

Plus, no offense to anybody, I'm sick of de_dust2. I'm sick of people filming on Nile Delta for video reviews, I'm sick of people mentioning map ripoffs when MAT has other maps(partly attributed to the video footage of Nile Delta), and I'm sick of the developers continuing to rip off CS maps as I know for a fact that there's a map that's not in our version that's a clone of cs_assault. They're perfectly capable of making good, original(seemingly) maps like Kandahar Border Post, Frontier City, Terminal Port, etc.

Kandahar is a great map imho. It isn't a CS remake, and it actually displays many aspects of more modern, large-scale mapped, MMOFPSs. My only concern would be the level of constant background noise in competitive play (reminds me of de_train in counter-strike but much louder).

We probably played it a whole hour together the day before the cast, and i still find it to make some entertaining new play.

EDIT: The dong thing... I found it funny. A higher up here however did not.

Haha, our bad. Sometimes girls just wanna have fun x:

XTouch
April 9th, 2011, 03:58 PM
DONG, in my mouth.

GabeS14
April 22nd, 2011, 09:06 PM
Lol, fun watching you guys play, and I could tell you allowed the wins in the second half..lol
I think if it had been at the old maps, it would have been even easier for you guys to win since you know them like the back of pandas ass...oops i mean hand..
the game would have ended in like 3 minutes.
I do however wish it had been against a more competitive team, that currently competes in MAT (Phat or asskickers) would have been cool.
Weird I never saw the Omni team before on mat.9I heard woglceo mention they were one of the top MAt clans about 2 months ago, yet I never saw them at all,.