PDA

View Full Version : Whos better dfb for rm in bomb mode

300pro
March 24th, 2011, 04:48 AM
:X i know dfb and rm is the best bomb mode winers but whos better rm always kill like hackers (they dont hack) but dfb dosent have very good aimers rm does who will win dont know

post if you are from dfb clan for rm clan and tell us who won if you see this

Mareeo
March 24th, 2011, 08:06 PM
wtf are you talking about? who's dfm and rm?

XTouch
March 25th, 2011, 03:06 AM
DeathFromAbove - DFM -[NO NO]
RM- Rozen Maiden -[NO]
PKB- Peekaboo -[WIN]
Peekaboo is by far the best in bomb. Not bothering about aim, more of tactics and strategy.

XTouch
March 25th, 2011, 03:07 AM
Peekaboo now known as Sovereign, due to me and markedone, leader of Nemesis, joining forces to poop on DFA's clan points.

Mareeo
March 25th, 2011, 12:44 PM
DFA's loosing all their possibly legit members anyway. They've been getting recruited by other clans.

The remainder is probably going to be a bunch of closet hackers. They hack hard but deny it, they might even think they're not even hacking...

They will always be considered a hacker clan, no matter what any of their ten leaders say.

Bomb modes best i've gotta say are Sovereign and Venom, Rozen Maiden does not seem all that good.

DogzOfWar and ELCARTEL both play a lot, and they have very good players too, but they don't seem to have much strategy nor organization.

Legacy Warriors are known as DFA "En español".

I think that's about all the clans out there, of course there's still my clan, La Pecera, but we're too much to be placed on the same boat with all the other clans.

ExtPredator
April 2nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
I'm torn between defending my old clan RM and not caring because I'm now in Sovereign... Although I suppose I should be upset seeing as I was in RM when this post was made. GAH! too many factors!!

XShowStoperX
June 27th, 2011, 05:31 PM
RM is way better

PedoBearie
June 27th, 2011, 08:47 PM
]
the problem was DFA wasnt always a clan that was called noob it was actually good people and Legit pros