PDA

View Full Version : Gender Change Card LIES!

Narly
March 24th, 2011, 03:08 PM
ok i here's my situation i made a female account got married to a friend only for the ak ever since then he never logged on so i read the description thingy on Gender Change Card and it said "and you will be automatically removed from your existing relationship if you are married" now i bought the Card used and it doesn't work because i'm married WTF! can u guys tell me how this card actually works o.O:confused:

PiggyDaddy
March 24th, 2011, 04:22 PM
ok i here's my situation i made a female account got married to a friend only for the ak ever since then he never logged on so i read the description thingy on Gender Change Card and it said "and you will be automatically removed from your existing relationship if you are married" now i bought the Card used and it doesn't work because i'm married WTF! can u guys tell me how this card actually works o.O:confused:

I suggest you to send in a support ticket..

KAKASHIHATEKI
March 24th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Suba Games (http://www.subagames.com/customersupport.aspx) send a ticket report

XTouch
March 25th, 2011, 02:01 AM
They're against gay marriage.
No man on man.
Divorce first, I assume.

Comgasmtron
March 25th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Why cant I be marride to another charactor? I honestly only made a female acount to get marride to my boyfriend orgasmatron <_< why are you against gay sadface

XTouch
March 25th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Because, When 2 unnatural forces collide, 8=D C=8 , No miracle happens where a baby pops out.

NoMoneyNoTalk
March 25th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Because, When 2 unnatural forces collide, 8=D C=8 , No miracle happens where a baby pops out.

I love this ... 8=D C=8 , No miracle happens where a baby pops out

Mareeo
March 25th, 2011, 08:41 PM
babies poppin' out is considered a miracle?

i had thought of it as a social imperfection, damn human race reproducing...