PDA

View Full Version : ata skills

Maayanbl
March 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
i've heared the skills's stats has been changed a while ago, is there a list of the skills's new stats anywhere? i cant build my ata with false information :P
*do not advice me about which build to use please :P

Chislev
March 26th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Try running a search for the big patch last year.

Maayanbl
March 26th, 2011, 12:59 PM
search where?

Chislev
March 26th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Within the forum, where else?

Nnoitra
March 26th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Just build your ata based on the old skills, the good skills just got better :)
Vengeance got a critical bonus and lower mp
Hall of vahallah got higher evasion
Storm jav got dmg boost i believe
Triumph of vahallah got dmg boost
Trowing mastery got dmg boost
Soul sucker got higher life steal

Maayanbl
March 26th, 2011, 06:10 PM
ye but i need to know how much boost each skill got.. so ill be able to choose between them.
most importent is to know the stats of lvl 10 hov, frost & vengeance. any of you have that information?

PartyLikeARockStar
May 22nd, 2011, 07:54 AM
Anyone know a site with the latest update of all skill ? this could be helpful :D

knommelkop2
May 22nd, 2011, 08:09 AM
Is this with the latest updates?
Priston Tale: Atalanta Skills (http://ept1.blogspot.com/2008/03/atalanta-skills.html#comments)

PartyLikeARockStar
May 22nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
I think not =( the vengence skill dont got critical

knommelkop2
May 22nd, 2011, 10:35 AM
Okay I know one more (I checked vengeance got crit here), if this isn't correct I give up :P

These were made by SunnyZ and some other people some time ago (you need to download it):
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KA6QIBA4)

Chislev
May 22nd, 2011, 10:45 AM
I wish i remember where did the vengeance having critical version did come, and when, because i cannot remember it. I was checking PTcalc and it never had any critical related with vengeance, maybe it was wrong too.

As far as i know, yedang never ever released any official notes on the patches that changes skills, so i guess there is no way to know for sure without someone breaking into the game code (and i honestly would discard that info because of its source)