PDA

View Full Version : MAT Tank Wars

Solid1994
March 30th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Hey there I was wondering where, how and when I can play tank wars on MAT?

Please answer someone.

Thanks

MizuKitsune94
March 30th, 2011, 11:45 AM
You can't yet, unless you play CiB MAT or another MAT.

Mareeo
March 30th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Use the search function in the forums, people ask this like once a week.

Chickenbox123
April 13th, 2011, 03:56 AM
I searched up Tank wars but I found nothing. I've heard of a mode in MAT with Tanks, but I never got a strait answer to what it was. WHat is it and where can I play it? is it on MAT? or some other game?

Mareeo
April 15th, 2011, 11:41 AM
I searched up Tank wars but I found nothing. I've heard of a mode in MAT with Tanks, but I never got a strait answer to what it was. WHat is it and where can I play it? is it on MAT? or some other game?

It hasnt been released yet.

MrSaturn
April 15th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Yup, not released yet. I don't like the mode and I'm going to try to get them to change the tank controls when they tell us that it's coming over. Right now your tracks turn in the direction of your cannon, like your tracks and your cannon aren't totally independent from each other. I'm going to try to get them to change it so that you can move your tracks however you want regardless of where you're aiming.

It's difficult to explain. You can always aim wherever you want but once you go forward or back, your tracks turn automatically to the direction that you're aiming at, so you can't travel west and aim north as an example.

DeathsMessiah
April 16th, 2011, 11:54 AM
MrSaturn;291352']Yup, not released yet. I don't like the mode and I'm going to try to get them to change the tank controls when they tell us that it's coming over. Right now your tracks turn in the direction of your cannon, like your tracks and your cannon aren't totally independent from each other. I'm going to try to get them to change it so that you can move your tracks however you want regardless of where you're aiming.

It's difficult to explain. You can always aim wherever you want but once you go forward or back, your tracks turn automatically to the direction that you're aiming at, so you can't travel west and aim north as an example.

They should just make it where W,A,S,D control the tank movement and the mouse is the turret. With the left click as fire of course. Maybe make the space bar stop and shoot, once you fire your tank continues to move. Maybe have a button that tells the team to focus fire on one tank like make it say "Attacking Saturn" in the chat messages. Is there going to be different shell types and cash shop items for the tanks or do we know? I can see this mode not going over well if they don't design it correctly.

Chickenbox123
April 18th, 2011, 10:48 PM
any idea when this mode is coming out?

DeathsMessiah
April 18th, 2011, 11:26 PM
They can't even get a updated hack shield, or patches to change the item mall. So I would say a year or 10? Doesn't matter they need to fix the issues that are already in the game rather than adding new modes. Fix the hacks, glitches, "play with" button, and a couple other things before anything else.

Chickenbox123
April 19th, 2011, 12:22 AM
you can never completely fix hacks. Suba has done the best they could with that problem. as for the other features they will be launching soon.

Fervid
April 19th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Closing this one up before it slides so far off topic that the world collapses.. also, original poster's question was answered by a GM. Cheers!