PDA

View Full Version : Peekaboo Videos

Agrungiunru
March 31st, 2011, 02:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/PeekabooMAT

I will add more as we play more

Mareeo
March 31st, 2011, 12:38 PM
Heh, nice video, keep updating it, i see ELPASTEL had MRFACE and Kilas who play pretty good but the other guys in their team aren't that good, you should try to schedule one with some other of their players who play good (: that'd be interesting to see.

TechHippie
March 31st, 2011, 08:15 PM
oh, there will be more Pez^^

Mareeo
March 31st, 2011, 08:38 PM
oh, there will be more Pez^^

coolio, hope this motivates the other clans to get better at cw!

EmilTheZowie
March 31st, 2011, 10:03 PM
Is this video supposed to contain good players? I see potentially good players, I think.. I have not played this game yet, but this appears to be mediocre players that play pub to often. just my 2 sense

Coherent
March 31st, 2011, 10:45 PM
You talk the talk. But can you walk the walk? Those mediocre players are considered one of the best players in this game. Very interested in seeing you play this game as I believe with your attitude, we can build a competitive community (hopefully).

XTouch
April 1st, 2011, 01:40 AM
Is this video supposed to contain good players? I see potentially good players, I think.. I have not played this game yet, but this appears to be mediocre players that play pub to often. just my 2 sense

This guy wants to get slapped sideways. That video right there is everyone running around having fun. Not even breaking a sweat. Mediocre you say. I'll show you Mediocre! Open thy mouth.

Agrungiunru
April 1st, 2011, 02:18 AM
right now all I have are videos of us runing around stomping people. :( Ill get some intense videos later as we play more.

Kilsecpo
April 1st, 2011, 04:46 AM
I see PeekaBoo or Soreveign there o.O

JRepasky123
April 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM

Hej Emil! Hur är läget? Jag heter Justin, JXXXXXX@LIVE.COM.. ;]

You'll find this game has a very strange community, sir. The video is actually of some of the top 5 players in Mission Against Terror. I'm beyond surprised that you're on these forums - your MSN message made me laugh, PRANKER! Since you asked me to reply here, Emil, you would bring a massive influx of players into this game - but would they stay? I don't think so. I can't tell you why exactly - just be prepared for the first time you log into the game itself - you WILL get called a hacker, and not just by little kids.. The people you saw in this video - they may doubt the level of your gameplay, and assume you use third party game exploits.. I think for you to even think about possibly associating Zowie gear with MAT, as rewards for the "ladders" you were talking about... I'd wait until things settle down a bit - you don't want to bring your companies and also your own personal 'fanbase' into this game - just for them to be harassed. Trust me, Emil.

Budskap mig snart eller jag kommer spöa skiten ur dig! <333

JRepasky123
April 1st, 2011, 01:55 PM
This guy wants to get slapped sideways. That video right there is everyone running around having fun. Not even breaking a sweat. Mediocre you say. I'll show you Mediocre! Open thy mouth.

This guy walks all over me. I walk all over you. I think he could take us 2v1, first time playing MAT. NOLIES.

And if you're too lazy about reading my last post - he left me a message on MSN, claiming that he wanted to "sponsor" MAT via Zowie gear.. I'm sure he could run it past a much bigger gaming league than WOGL - you all talk about community and competition enhancement? This is your best chance.

TechHippie
April 1st, 2011, 02:25 PM
Hej Emil! Hur är läget? Jag heter Justin, JXXXXXX@LIVE.COM.. ;]

You'll find this game has a very strange community, sir. The video is actually of some of the top 5 players in Mission Against Terror. I'm beyond surprised that you're on these forums - your MSN message made me laugh, PRANKER! Since you asked me to reply here, Emil, you would bring a massive influx of players into this game - but would they stay? I don't think so. I can't tell you why exactly - just be prepared for the first time you log into the game itself - you WILL get called a hacker, and not just by little kids.. The people you saw in this video - they may doubt the level of your gameplay, and assume you use third party game exploits.. I think for you to even think about possibly associating Zowie gear with MAT, as rewards for the "ladders" you were talking about... I'd wait until things settle down a bit - you don't want to bring your companies and also your own personal 'fanbase' into this game - just for them to be harassed. Trust me, Emil.

Budskap mig snart eller jag kommer spöa skiten ur dig! <333

Emil, you should give me your MSN too! I have some great stuff to show you about our community! ;) ;)
It's always best to hear from more than just one source. I encourage others to share with him too!

Also, in the movie we're spamming vent and fooling around. It was taken to show that we fool around a lot and still 9-0 people. Wait until you see all the antics we do in-game to keep ourselves entertained sometimes ;) you should come play some football!

Agrungiunru
April 1st, 2011, 02:46 PM

hey buddy. its cents* and we just mess around when we go against teams that we don't need to try against. That was one of them. When I get more intense games with better people, I will upload them. But for now we are the best bomb mode clan, and we can pretty much mess around with the majority of teams out there.

TechHippie
April 1st, 2011, 03:48 PM
Emil, you have the same ping as Justinn ingame... same ping behavior too! You guys should be ping buddies!

EmilTheZowie
April 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM
you all are quite a mean bunch. he is online friend, you all said i lived in his basement when i saw in game? why? did i do something to you all? if so - i didn't mean to and i am sorry alright?

I just started this game, i dont want to be hated. Can you all just give me a chance and not judge me for who my friends are please? i dont think it's much to ask, as i've never met any of you before..

No one in Sovern has said anything of the following, just wondering: why are people calling me a hacker? I played 5 games and got called a hacker in 2 of those 5. They called me an aimbotter.. is this games community like Combat Arms where everyone just accuses everyone because theres so many hackers? is it because i'm a low rank, but i can aim with ease? will people stop accusing me as my rank goes up, or is this forever? if so wouldn't skilled players just starting on Mission Against Terror kinda be turned away by people calling them hackers? which is hurtful towards TechHippie and XTCTOUCH's goal of building a competitive community? :ehh:

Mareeo
April 1st, 2011, 06:35 PM
you all are quite a mean bunch. he is online friend, you all said i lived in his basement when i saw in game? why? did i do something to you all? if so - i didn't mean to and i am sorry alright?

I just started this game, i dont want to be hated. Can you all just give me a chance and not judge me for who my friends are please? i dont think it's much to ask, as i've never met any of you before..

No one in Sovern has said anything of the following, just wondering: why are people calling me a hacker? I played 5 games and got called a hacker in 2 of those 5. They called me an aimbotter.. is this games community like Combat Arms where everyone just accuses everyone because theres so many hackers? is it because i'm a low rank, but i can aim with ease? will people stop accusing me as my rank goes up, or is this forever? if so wouldn't skilled players just starting on Mission Against Terror kinda be turned away by people calling them hackers? which is hurtful towards TechHippie and XTCTOUCH's goal of building a competitive community? :ehh:

If people have reasons to believe you're hacking they will probably sustain that even as your rank goes up. Not everyone will, but you will receive hackusations, pretty much anyone in MAT does.

Agrungiunru
April 1st, 2011, 07:51 PM
theres another stomping video up btw

JRepasky123
April 1st, 2011, 08:16 PM
theres another stomping video up btw

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ikci1x.png

XTouch
April 1st, 2011, 08:26 PM
Holy crap, that's that guy from Heroes. His pocket protector costs as much as Justinn's Subscriptions.

JRepasky123
April 1st, 2011, 08:35 PM
Holy crap, that's that guy from Heroes. His pocket protector costs as much as Justinn's Subscriptions.

Naw, NetFlix is the only subscription I have - about 10 bucks a month.

Agrungiunru
April 1st, 2011, 08:37 PM
Naw, NetFlix is the only subscription I have - about 10 bucks a month.

http://demotivate.me/mediafiles/full/47201030215PM_funny_demotivational_posters_01.jpg
^I saw this on Gotfrag's site, it was under "PeekABoo Pre-WOGL prep." I do not mean to offend you by asking this, but is this a legit image? Is this really the faces behind PeekABoo? Ty for the answer, and I'm sorry if I offended you - just wondering if it's really you.

haha youre an idiot. like a real idiot.

JRepasky123
April 1st, 2011, 08:41 PM
haha youre an idiot. like a real idiot.

Ah, I guess it's a falsified image. My bad, will remove it from my original post.

XTouch
April 1st, 2011, 08:54 PM
Poor guy, Living in an alternate reality.