PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Update *Oct 29 2009* Halloween Event

Poptart
October 29th, 2009, 05:40 PM
We would like to apologize for the long and sudden downtime of our current maintenance. We have been testing the new event to make sure that everything is running smoothly, unfortunately working with developers halfway across the world things like this occur.

Anyways back the the brighter side of things!

Priston Tale 1 is back up and running! (Ice2 and Kelvezu Lair are still being worked on, please be patient)

Here are some detail of our current maintenance and what you can find in game.

Halloween Event!

Kill mobs and get Pumpkin Heads, activate these Pumpkin Heads to receive random treats!!!

Just a heads up on what you can possibly get!

Cash Shop items, Forces, Potions and MUCH MUCH MORE !

We also want the community to know that we are and have been working on the support issues that you have submitted ... Not fun when people send in 10 tickets about the same thing :mad::mad:, just want you to know that just delayed your own support :p .. Many of you have already received replies don't worry we are still working on it so no need to send more tickets about the same thing.

Anyways .... [GM]Peter says for everyone to have a happy Halloween and enjoy the event! (he is currently sleeping cause he's been working so hard to correct these issues) for more update on [GM]Peter follow his twitter!

XxEv1lxX
October 29th, 2009, 05:46 PM
i sent one and only one i think im kind of good :P lol

108Stars
October 29th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks for that update info, one question that a lot of prepaid suba pts card buyers would be interested in...

Were the bugs with the higher forces resolved? Like can Mirage, Inferna, Enigma forces be used and be effective?

Xenophobia
October 29th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the update..

I would just ignore the support requests if people sent them in more than 5 times... Especially like that one guy, 30 within a day... Banned account for a week, GG, CYA LATER... rofl

Fervid
October 29th, 2009, 09:38 PM
can i haz pt2 4 halloween event? kthxbai.

SelenisAaargh
October 30th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Poptart when you *tested* the event, did you actually open one of the pumpkins and check how your char behaved afterwards?
On all servers?

PshykoGirl
October 30th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Hi,
i ordered this morning (GMT+1) 5 times choas crystalls
and i dont get the delivery.
uhm someone on pristontale ( pt1 ) said to me that the delivery
was send to Velento ( i play on Awell ).
Now is my question can i get the crystalls back to Awell and how ?

Plz help me ( and sorry for the bad english )

Greetz Powerdunky

jhenmarie
October 30th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Poptart;32957'] [GM]Peter says for everyone to have a happy Halloween and enjoy the event! (he is currently sleeping cause he's been working so hard to correct these issues) for more update on [GM]Peter follow his twitter!

Poor Peter =(! We appreciate it thou ^^!

Poptart
October 30th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Poptart when you *tested* the event, did you actually open one of the pumpkins and check how your char behaved afterwards?
On all servers?

I did help out on the testing, but I did not personally test all servers. If there is an issue, please report it too pt1@subagames.com

Hi,
i ordered this morning (GMT+1) 5 times choas crystalls
and i dont get the delivery.
uhm someone on pristontale ( pt1 ) said to me that the delivery
was send to Velento ( i play on Awell ).
Now is my question can i get the crystalls back to Awell and how ?

Plz help me ( and sorry for the bad english )

Greetz Powerdunky

Contact pt1@subagames.com and be sure to explain all the information.

minkwarrior
October 30th, 2009, 10:37 AM
GM's are people as well. They're doing their best to get things working again. More power to the GM's

theOJsimpson
October 30th, 2009, 03:09 PM
just one quick ? about the event girl you are working on her to right??

Eclipsie
October 30th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Why is this ice-2 problem taking so long to fix. I had this on my server years ago and I recall it being very easy and quickly to fix.

Anyway, it's very annoying when it happens, so could everyone just stay away from ice-2? :E

SelenisAaargh
November 1st, 2009, 04:51 AM
Poptart;33185']I did help out on the testing, but I did not personally test all servers. If there is an issue, please report it too pt1@subagames.com

Contact pt1@subagames.com and be sure to explain all the information.

yea except its not worth sending an email about a buggy weekend event to a support which *might* answer in 3 months or is it?

Bump: oh and can you give me the mail adress i can use to report a buggy support please?
i would appreciate.

theOJsimpson
November 2nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
when will event girl be back up please tell me soon i might die with out her Xd i messed up my skills really bad please help or re set them for me sometime if your a [gm]

ING: Ojsimpson
SERVER: valento

Ktyarael
November 3rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
A maintenance annoucement is not a chit chat with GMs thread :)

Bump: A maintenance annoucement is not a [COLOR="White"]chit chat with GMs thread :)[/QUOTE]

Bump: wow nice feature, can't edit and fail at bb code :p

elfwarlord
November 3rd, 2009, 12:13 PM
I would like my xtals back on awell or at least a full refund for my 30k waisted suba points sent e-mail to support 3 days ago but following true triglow tradition they did not answer could you at least give ept back to triglow i mean stuff was not as bugged as it is here and there was less lag sorry suba you guys are failing to make this game any better than when managed and ran by triglow infact it's worse congrats guys