PDA

View Full Version : Legit Competitive Clans

Kunive
April 7th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Are there any out there? Because I'm almost tired of the hackers who think they are good.

2Sexy2Die
April 7th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Yup, how about you vs Kick Ass? I am not sure we will win, but I guess its gonna be fun. XD
Btw, tired of hackers too...... We vs only noobs or hackers :/ So I guess we should vs Peekaboo sometime (:

Kunive
April 7th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I'm down, just pm me or Ecstasi or any of the peekaboo members when we are online for a clan war.

TechHippie
April 8th, 2011, 05:53 AM
We don't clan war as much, as you can see plainly why. This game needs some improvement before they get competitive players to consistently play.

GabeS14
April 22nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
I believe there is a very competitive clan that beats you guys 8 times out of 10 in cw.
it starts with phat and ends with team : )
asskickers are great too, when they have their A team!
besides us three, I agree that its boring or annoying to play other clans because of lack of skill or straight up cheats.

GabeS14
April 22nd, 2011, 10:20 PM
I created a new thread since the topic is similar but i dont want to derail the subject, please check it out, I have an idea which I feel would help with the lack of competitiveness a lot.

Solution to the lack of competitiveness and farming of points??? (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=27005&p=294985#post294985)

Kunive
April 23rd, 2011, 03:18 AM
I believe there is a very competitive clan that beats you guys 8 times out of 10 in cw.
it starts with phat and ends with team : )
asskickers are great too, when they have their A team!
besides us three, I agree that its boring or annoying to play other clans because of lack of skill or straight up cheats.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololL
April fools ended a few weeks ago. Good one though.

GabeS14
April 23rd, 2011, 02:44 PM
I am not sure there was a joke,
I honestly dotn see you on the much but we do beat you guys a lot, just ask ecstasi, I only remember you being in one of the cw against us and we still won, so I am sure you remember that.
Also, I cant speak for when our A team isnt there, maybe you guys played them while we where out?
but from what I remember I have played your A-team or what I believe to be your main team, about 12 times since I have been in the clan and we lost 2-3 times.out of the 12 or so matches.
when I say your ateam, I mean
Ecs/BABY/etan/turtle/poppin/kunive..those are the names i remember..
my A-team would be
Myself/Charla/Cherry/Thormenta/trompet dark.
we can clan war again this week(tuesday) if you would like, it's always fun cw'ing against good teams.

also dont forget the 8v8 matches we recently had..which were super fun!

Elitelamer
May 16th, 2011, 09:41 PM
when I say your ateam, I mean
Ecs/BABY/etan/turtle/poppin/kunive..those are the names i remember..

etan isn't good, i played against him the other day

ReChill
May 16th, 2011, 11:10 PM
control .

CherrySkittle
May 17th, 2011, 09:23 AM
wau this is such an old tread o_o;, but hey, how about peekaboo vs ReDefined? I'm sure that sounds good xD..

AL3XRAM
May 17th, 2011, 04:07 PM
yeah really old and the cw problem is still the same XD

Coherent
May 17th, 2011, 10:24 PM
ReDefined = PeekAboo.

A brief history.

ReDefined - PeekABoo - Sovereign - PeekABoo - ReDefined