PDA

View Full Version : I FEEL USED AND MISTREATED, MR. GM! no, for real.

ImYourLovertatas
April 8th, 2011, 06:20 PM
my name in M.A.T. was, until quite recently, sugartits. it is now sugartatas as it was just changed by elitekilla. as is my suba account name as you can see.

now i understand full well that my name was inappropriate and, because of the childlike nature and appeal this game has, why he decided to change it, but i honestly think he could have handled this situation better.

instead of changing my name on a whim and forcing me to sign out(since i was playing at the time) he could have sent me a message telling me that my name would be changed and asking me what i would like it changed to(so long as it was appropriate.)

now i wonder, will my clan(kick ass) bechanged now, too? if a slang term for one section of the human anatomy isnt allowed, why should any term for any other part of the human body get by? and in all fairness, my name did get my the filters legit.

also, i cant play M.A.T. without it crashing now. thanks for that.

ImYourLovertatas
April 8th, 2011, 06:27 PM
to take some of the angry edge off of the first post, here's some cats.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6230/scottishfoldcatkitten.jpg
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3725/sdsaagfg.png

PandaPandaPanda
April 8th, 2011, 07:02 PM
those are nice cats. whats wrong with sugartatas? what would you have changed it to?

LargePizza
April 8th, 2011, 10:14 PM
tsk tsk tsk another innocent person mistreated by the person who abuses there power have the other gms failed to recognize elitekilla to abuse his GM speaker prower? because he isnt afraid to use them to get people to enter his room and pm him for the password.... Last time i checked you had to buy speakers like everyother M.A.T player :) well my point is EliteKilla shouldnt be a gm ty

Kunive
April 9th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooOoOooOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oO

CaReS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

2Sexy2Die
April 9th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Oh. I was so confused why u changed ur sexy name, till I saw this topic. It is very unfair, there is 3reasons.
1. He forced u to log off while ingame
2. He gave u a random name(would be fair if he would let u to choose a new name u want)
3. He logged u off while in CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No no no Mr.GM. I agree with sugar, you could of done better in this situation.

Lollerskates25
April 9th, 2011, 01:13 PM
This game first of all needs an age limit enforced. its a first person violent shooter and theres kids as young as 7 YEARS OLD (MAT NAME: Ronnie) Playing it.. not only is it really annoying to constantly hear little boys sounding like little girls in voicechat but this game should AT LEAST Require you to be 13 of not 18+ Ronnie is in grade 2 and he plays a game where you go around stabbing other humans with a Serrated knife.

GabeS14
April 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Love the last post, there should be an Id verification in signup process, like the korean games that I have played, sure there will people using others info, but that can /will lead to bans and will minimise the sub18yo population, who really should be in school or playing mario kart

ArcticKitsune
April 21st, 2011, 09:43 PM
His name is actually rodney loller, and yes he is 7 years old. Anyhoo back on topic, personally there should be a age limit even if the company is based in canada the COPPA policy does exsist children under the age of 13 shouldn't be able to log onto this game. People are just violent and vulgar on here.

TANOS12
April 21st, 2011, 10:00 PM
at least make it 13+ i am 14 and play this D=

Fervid
April 22nd, 2011, 12:32 AM
What a ridiculous thread. What the original poster lacks is an obvious grasp of common sense. I don't know why this thread wasn't locked sooner.