PDA

View Full Version : WOGL 3v3

Coherent
April 11th, 2011, 08:19 AM
League - WOGL (http://www.wogl.org/forums/mat-general-discussion/34462-league.html#post252506)

Sign up. Iunn why I'm the one advertising this, thought Subagames would help WOGL or WOGL do it themselves.

DeathsMessiah
April 11th, 2011, 12:23 PM
League - WOGL (http://www.wogl.org/forums/mat-general-discussion/34462-league.html#post252506)

Sign up. Iunn why I'm the one advertising this, thought Subagames would help WOGL or WOGL do it themselves.

Do what themselves? Suba inst doing anything that I can see.

XTouch
April 11th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Exactly...

MrSaturn
April 11th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I myself haven't heard from the WOGL folks or the higher ups here regarding a MAT league. Had to hear about it from our forums I guess. Proceeding to turn the cogs.

PandaPandaPanda
April 11th, 2011, 11:42 PM
MrSaturn;289553']I myself haven't heard from the WOGL folks or the higher ups here regarding a MAT league. Had to hear about it from our forums I guess. Proceeding to turn the cogs.

well now that you know, make an announcement or something.

XTouch
April 12th, 2011, 02:01 AM
They announced it during the MAT Exhibition cast.
It's the same 3v3 Team Death Match that Subagames is supporting. They just kind of refreshed it.
Hopefully more teams will join and less will give us forfeit wins.
M.A.T 3 v 3 Team Death Match Tournament - WOGL News (http://www.wogl.org/content/showentry.php?e=92&catid=15)
Mission Against Terror 3v3 TDM - WOGL News (http://www.wogl.org/content/showentry.php?e=112)

Coherent
April 12th, 2011, 08:23 AM
MrSaturn;289553']I myself haven't heard from the WOGL folks or the higher ups here regarding a MAT league. Had to hear about it from our forums I guess. Proceeding to turn the cogs.

Maybe this is why this game is going nowhere with WOGL. Lack of communication.

MrSaturn
April 12th, 2011, 10:09 AM
They announced it during the MAT Exhibition cast.
It's the same 3v3 Team Death Match that Subagames is supporting. They just kind of refreshed it.
Hopefully more teams will join and less will give us forfeit wins.
M.A.T 3 v 3 Team Death Match Tournament - WOGL News (http://www.wogl.org/content/showentry.php?e=92&catid=15)
Mission Against Terror 3v3 TDM - WOGL News (http://www.wogl.org/content/showentry.php?e=112)

Sooooo... what's this about a league then? Which is it, league or tournament? Or are they two separate things? I gotta tell the graphics guy what to put on the banners and now I'm confused because up until now I've heard league. Told him yesterday so I'm assuming I'm going to see something today with League on it. I don't imagine it being a big change if it is in fact a Tournament but y'know, for accuracy's sake.

We can be complete retards like the people that run Project Blackout and call an exhibition cast between two teams a tournament, but I'd rather not.

Mareeo
April 12th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Any team open or somth? i hope i can play this thing be it tournament league or we i don't care.

Mareeo
April 12th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Double post 'cause im a fish.

Anybody know if i can use Gamebooster along with the WOGL anticheat client? or could it be that the anticheat considers it Illegal Software or a hack? another of my team members has the same question.

i also asked in WOGL forums but i've never had any luck there -_-

XTouch
April 12th, 2011, 12:24 PM
WOGL intends to make Subagames a league IF only the MAT-Section of the wogl forums are more active. Right now it's dead as a doorknob.
And yes it's the same as the tournament last time that never finished because if it did, I'd be carrying a new weapon with 150k Suba in my pocket.

Coherent
April 12th, 2011, 12:56 PM
You can run gamebooster while you're on the AC. I just hope this community gets less hackers and more competitive play so I can play MAT more instead of LoL

Mareeo
April 12th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Thanks Señor Coherente.

And Señor GatoAzul is right, the competitive community is pretty much inexistent, in fact the MAT community in the forums isn't that active either. SubaGames should work in that.

And i should get back to work, see you guys later (:

MrSaturn
April 12th, 2011, 02:15 PM
WOGL intends to make Subagames a league IF only the MAT-Section of the wogl forums are more active. Right now it's dead as a doorknob.
And yes it's the same as the tournament last time that never finished because if it did, I'd be carrying a new weapon with 150k Suba in my pocket.

If your team was happy with you having the whole reward... then okay. I just want to make sure you're not taking it as 150,000 SP per member. It's 150,000 SP split up amongst you guys, however you guys want to divvy it out.

XTouch
April 12th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I know. It just sounds cooler if I say I had 150k Suba instead of like 40k.

TechHippie
April 12th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Double post 'cause im a fish.

Anybody know if i can use Gamebooster along with the WOGL anticheat client? or could it be that the anticheat considers it Illegal Software or a hack? another of my team members has the same question.

i also asked in WOGL forums but i've never had any luck there -_-

i used GB on WOGL AC and i've never had a problem

XTouch
April 13th, 2011, 12:10 PM
It's allowed. Don't worry pez.

Mareeo
April 13th, 2011, 12:12 PM
It's allowed. Don't worry pez.

okay then, i'll be joining with my two comadres to kick some peezkadoo arse (:

Claymoreintervention
April 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I've never been in a tornament -.- But, i would like to be in this one. If anyone could plz let me be in thier team?? I'm not a bad player!:MAD: I'm getting alot better.:COOL:

Check out the atachment has my signature made by the only a Ssh ole ecstasi, im kedding

Aight Peace n!gg3rs

XTouch
April 14th, 2011, 02:17 AM
I've never been in a tornament -.- But, i would like to be in this one. If anyone could plz let me be in thier team?? I'm not a bad player!:MAD: I'm getting alot better.:COOL:

Check out the atachment has my signature made by the only a Ssh ole ecstasi, im kedding

Aight Peace n!gg3rs

Profanity is not welcome here.
Neither is racism, stupid zipperhead.

Mareeo
April 14th, 2011, 12:41 PM
You'll be banned to another dimension by elitekilla.

His judgement far exceeds that of any other mortal.

TechHippie
April 15th, 2011, 02:44 AM
You'll be banned to another dimension by elitekilla.

His judgement far exceeds that of any other mortal.

It can't exceed my DDoS, i'll tell you that much^^

By the way, DDoS are my secret delicious cookies (complete with chocolate chips!)

Mareeo
April 15th, 2011, 10:30 AM
So yeah, my comadre and great friend zkullboopz will not be able to come to the tournament, and tbh i don't wanna search around for new members, is there any team with some space for the pez?

velociti
April 16th, 2011, 10:47 PM
[edit] just saw other thread, dang i hate signing up. ill give wogl a try atleast
*this is where u register for the 3v3 tdm league? im confused but yea ok..
looks like peeka doesnt want new peeps..
phat team has a team set up for this..
looks like ill find kick ass clan and get them to set up a team if they havent..
mat got boring this past 2 weeks, but ill play in a wogl 3v3 anyday, sounds fun*

Coherent
April 19th, 2011, 09:17 AM
WOGL needs more supporters. It's up to YOU if you want this game to go SOMEWHERE

Fervid
April 19th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Moving to the correct section..

Coherent
April 19th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I just made it go in every section to ensure people actually read this thread. I made duplicates of this in every thread.

Mareeo
April 20th, 2011, 12:39 AM
i make duplicates also, just in case i hide one pretty well, one i carry and the last key i leave somewhere accesible for people who can be trusted, i'd hate having to come back to work around midnight and find myself locked outside! (:

GabeS14
April 22nd, 2011, 06:46 PM

LargePizza
April 23rd, 2011, 04:29 AM
You know how when you sign up a team could you edit the members? plz reply ASAP ty in advance :>

Thysbe
April 23rd, 2011, 11:42 AM
i want to join

GabeS14
April 23rd, 2011, 04:39 PM
I had the same question and yes, all you do is submitt a ticket through their support section, make sure to mark it as Critical! since sign up is over on sunday!

Coherent
April 23rd, 2011, 05:41 PM
WOGL (http://www.wogl.org/forums/newthread.php?do=MAT_Form)

Go here to sign up

Yukkio
April 25th, 2011, 05:01 AM
who won the WOGL?

GabeS14
April 25th, 2011, 05:43 PM
It starts sometime next week. it was just the sign up deadline that was sunday.