PDA

View Full Version : 1600x900 Resolution Please Help Me ?!?!?

RainSlayer1
April 18th, 2011, 08:44 AM
please may some one help me the highist it goes in setting is 1280x1024 and it leaves giant black bars on each side please help me are they any way at all to fix it ???

DeathsMessiah
April 18th, 2011, 01:03 PM
No matter what resolution you have it on there will be the black bars on either side. They should make it a complete full screen, I think they do this to cut down on lag.

WingFox
April 18th, 2011, 05:56 PM
i dunno about black bars... screen shot maybe? but i would not go beyond what a game recommends.. even if it could be done. just choose one out of the video section of the player settings menu.

DeathsMessiah
April 18th, 2011, 06:51 PM
The OP is referring to the screen not being completely "full" screen there is black on either side. This is just how it is.

Juvart
May 7th, 2013, 09:02 PM
thats not just how it is. I played this before and I had no such thing. there is something that can make it full screen for your screen reso
just trying to remember wth I did before

Beanlet
May 8th, 2013, 12:46 AM
thats not just how it is. I played this before and I had no such thing. there is something that can make it full screen for your screen reso
just trying to remember wth I did before

psst.. post is two years old. Please don't necrobump old stuff. These players are probably long gone.