PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Archer Skills/Stats after lvl 90

dumdumdedum
April 21st, 2011, 01:01 AM
Hi Guys, My Archer has SM10, WA7, PERF10, AVA10. my question is, what should i be pumping for after this? falcon/golden falcon? or dion's eye? or something more useful??

and also for tier 4, i have FON 10, and the rest at 1. remaining EP are free to use.
i wanted to pump wolf but some say its useless if u r training w ppl.
i wanted to pump evade but some say how much can archer evades considering low HP
i wanted to pump phoenix shot but i was thinking performation is also a mass kill. so pumping phoenix shot wont it be a little contradicting?

another thing is that my archer is now at base health. str is 90 (fma +50 hp), spr is 75 (dev perf mp) and the rest on agi. so do u think i should pump some on health?? as my health is like 3xx, if im not wrong they did mention, its required to have like 400 HP to kill valento or babel or something like that?

so sorry i lost track w PT for a v long time and i was a prs before hand. archer is a new char that i started playing. so i do need ur most professional guidance! plsplpsls help :D

dumdumdedum
April 22nd, 2011, 01:33 AM
helpppppppppp T.T

TheRealDeath
April 22nd, 2011, 03:13 AM
I'm not too good with archers, but regarding the phoenix shot and perfo, perfo if better for masskilling, whereas PS is the strongest 1x1 skill archers have.

predone13
April 22nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
Hi Guys, My Archer has SM10, WA7, PERF10, AVA10. my question is, what should i be pumping for after this? falcon/golden falcon? or dion's eye? or something more useful??

and also for tier 4, i have FON 10, and the rest at 1. remaining EP are free to use.
i wanted to pump wolf but some say its useless if u r training w ppl.
i wanted to pump evade but some say how much can archer evades considering low HP
i wanted to pump phoenix shot but i was thinking performation is also a mass kill. so pumping phoenix shot wont it be a little contradicting?

another thing is that my archer is now at base health. str is 90 (fma +50 hp), spr is 75 (dev perf mp) and the rest on agi. so do u think i should pump some on health?? as my health is like 3xx, if im not wrong they did mention, its required to have like 400 HP to kill valento or babel or something like that?

so sorry i lost track w PT for a v long time and i was a prs before hand. archer is a new char that i started playing. so i do need ur most professional guidance! plsplpsls help :D

i would go with wolf(mine is level 10) you just dont use him in party if the tanks are good

mertamaj
April 23rd, 2011, 03:51 PM
yes get golden falcon, fon and ps is also useful.. wolf is not really strong as 10 so id leave it at 1

dumdumdedum
April 25th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Got it, thanks! :)

predone13
April 25th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Got it, thanks! :)

happy running!!

Ripples
May 6th, 2011, 09:45 AM
PS isnt for AOE mass kill, maybe its a bit usefull in SOD for a wider range. It's mainly a 1on1 skill in my opinion.

predone13
May 6th, 2011, 12:32 PM
PS isnt for AOE mass kill, maybe its a bit usefull in SOD for a wider range. It's mainly a 1on1 skill in my opinion.

I agree with this

dumdumdedum
May 6th, 2011, 02:58 PM
ahh okok understood. cos i remember reading a thread of an archer saying that she got ps10 and she trains at i2 with ps10 and kills much faster than perf10. tats where i got some misunderstanding >_> thanks for clearing my doubts!

predone13
May 6th, 2011, 04:20 PM
ahh okok understood. cos i remember reading a thread of an archer saying that she got ps10 and she trains at i2 with ps10 and kills much faster than perf10. tats where i got some misunderstanding >_> thanks for clearing my doubts!

ps10 takes longer to recharge between shots

PatienceArcher
May 12th, 2011, 10:59 AM
in i2 PS10 is mainly for if you have a very big lure that is spread out. Overall though for huge mobs perfo 10 should be your first choice. PS10 is perfect for 1v1 and works with a force. Golden falcon10 is mainly used for the hp regen(3.7). The damage is soso, but it does "help" in some areas I suppose. Dion's Eye is best to pump into since you use avalanche. The extra attack rating will help to miss a lot less.