PDA

View Full Version : what happend to kickass ?

Noobleteer
April 30th, 2011, 12:50 PM
yo im gone for a few days wtf happend here ? ima be on like cw time tonight god dawm..... phat team winning = fail to all the other clans with points on the board.. i think my clan reads the forums ? = ) YouTube - Tupac - Fake Ass *****es (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF3F29QVGcA)

GabeS14
April 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Not sure what the point of this thread was, from the title, I thought the clan ended or something ..
i am glad you guys are still there.

Phat team is the strongest clan anyways, so congrats to us.for finally being number one without doin what most other clans have to do to be there..on a regular day we win 98% of our cw's .
so we play less but win more!

CherrySkittle
May 1st, 2011, 12:01 AM
yo im gone for a few days wtf happend here ? ima be on like cw time tonight god dawm..... phat team winning = fail to all the other clans with points on the board.. i think my clan reads the forums ? = ) YouTube - Tupac - Fake Ass *****es (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF3F29QVGcA)

Idk man, your clan probably taking a break, not to mention I heard some members from kick ass are forming a different clan (basically splitting up).. can't wait to see what new clans are coming up.

BTW~ :D!
I'm seeing a potential clan out there that could beat Phat Team legitimately, They still growing but I can't wait to see their solid team soon
Name of Clan: Evolution

Coherent
May 1st, 2011, 02:02 PM
PeekABoo has done it way before you and have won more consistently. Don't count us out.

Anyways, Phat team has a closet hacker(s?), people just fail to realize that EVEN WITH evidence given. Anyways...looking forward to see you in WOGL if IT EVEN has one. Don't be like a Justinn please.

Cartagien
May 4th, 2011, 08:27 PM
PHAT TEAM is clan haker they sucks

Kilsecpo
May 5th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Who hacks in Phat ? And you got proof to say it ?

Coherent
May 5th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Charla - Ecstasi (proof)

2Sexy2Die
May 6th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Everything easy, I left kick ass. Oh and nobody wanted to be the leader. THE END.