PDA

View Full Version : Team View

CherrySkittle
May 4th, 2011, 12:19 PM
anyone got good tips and guides as to how to scan through other peoples PC for hacks? ._. as in like... spotlessly check every side and be liegitimate into cheking other peopls pc?

CherrySkittle
May 7th, 2011, 11:22 PM
no one has a reply? :( no GM's out there who pro at it?

CherrySkittle
May 8th, 2011, 05:59 PM
er do they still play?

elitekilla
May 9th, 2011, 10:54 AM
anyone got good tips and guides as to how to scan through other peoples PC for hacks? ._. as in like... spotlessly check every side and be liegitimate into cheking other peopls pc?

The best place to learn about team viewing is C.L.E.A.N. (http://www.cleanclans.com) your clan leader will have to go through the program and teach his Admins how to do the process as well.

CherrySkittle
May 9th, 2011, 01:30 PM
elitekilla;301606']the best place to learn about team viewing is c.l.e.a.n. (http://www.cleanclans.com) your clan leader will have to go through the program and teach his admins how to do the process as well.

holy bombz there is a training program for clan leading o_o...

Noobleteer
May 9th, 2011, 08:54 PM
elitekilla;301608']If all your going to do is insult our GM staff and our mods then don't bother posting anything.

you just got served!

CherrySkittle
May 14th, 2011, 07:23 AM
If you want to teamview people the best way, learn how to code cmd.exe extensions and begin using batch files to quicken the process. This way you can do a cross-platform (or should i say cross-windows) scan efficiently, effectively, and get down into the nitty-gritty of file origination as well as processing.

Instead of poking around with their Windows GUI like most people do, you could run a very thorough scan in the matter of a minute or less (reading and interpreting the information will take longer). You can also get in-depth info on their machine, files, and processes as i stated earlier.

This is only the beginning, young padawans!

P.S. I would like to add that this is totally legit, and if you're really good you can do it without having to transfer the windows standard batch files to their PC before running them. No, this is not considered "hacking".

so im guessing i need to look at wiki on how to do this <<;

elitekilla
May 14th, 2011, 09:55 PM
About C.L.E.A.N. (http://www.cleanclans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=98&Itemid=125)
What is C.L.E.A.N.? video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEl9bJjuH4&feature=player_embedded)

The site clearly states:

"What we do:

We provide the training to help every gaming organization succeed. Why invest your time and money into an organization, just to have a few hackers sneak into it, and ruin everything you worked for? The three steps of remaining legit are not only taught but reinforced. Pre-screening, viewing, and maintaining are the basic fundamentals to learn and to continue."

"The first step is to apply to be accepted into the program. Once your accepted, you will be notified of your acceptance. We currently have four sessions with three to four courses in each session. Each session lasts one week. You are required to pass each session at 100% to move on to the next session. If at the end of a session you have not passed at 100% you will automatically be placed into that same session for another attempt."

CherrySkittle
May 15th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Post was removed I apologize for the troll cherry.
[GM]elitekilla

Elitelamer
May 17th, 2011, 03:22 AM
i checked out the c.l.e.a.n. website and i have to say.. not impressed. how do you catch hackers when you can't even put up a decent website? no offense elitekilla, but i think techhippie had some really good input. where is the rest of his post?

c.l.e.a.n. only teaches you how to remote VIEW, and how to randomly remote view... i just learned how to do all that off of google

CherrySkittle
May 17th, 2011, 09:29 AM
woah odd where are the other posts ._.

elitekilla
May 17th, 2011, 10:11 AM
i checked out the c.l.e.a.n. website and i have to say.. not impressed. how do you catch hackers when you can't even put up a decent website? no offense elitekilla, but i think techhippie had some really good input. where is the rest of his post?

c.l.e.a.n. only teaches you how to remote VIEW, and how to randomly remote view... i just learned how to do all that off of google

This program is not for everyone. They are directed towards clan leaders to keep their clan clean. If you are just a person who wants to learn to teamview then this is not the place for you. They do a lot of training to show clan leaders how to find hacks that players may be have on their computers as well as how to find removed hacks or hidden hacks. If you are just looking to learn to teamview for personal reasons google is the place for you not this program.

Elitelamer
May 17th, 2011, 12:21 PM
elitekilla;304949']This program is not for everyone. They are directed towards clan leaders to keep their clan clean. If you are just a person who wants to learn to teamview then this is not the place for you. They do a lot of training to show clan leaders how to find hacks that players may be have on their computers as well as how to find removed hacks or hidden hacks. If you are just looking to learn to teamview for personal reasons google is the place for you not this program.

I'm having a hard time understanding. i wasn't referring to teamview, but i WAS referring to a remote session. Please help me understand how utilizing Window's command console is not the best option. This is what I understand according to my college education and A+, Network+, Security+, (skipping a few certifications to shorten the list) as well as CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) certification courses: cmd.exe can not only find hidden processes and files, but can even go into your BIOS and CMOS to pull up even more information on anything you might be hiding if you're really good and wiped your system COMPLETELY clean without restarting.

P.S. I wish i could see the batch files techhippie uses but it seems all the posts are removed except for Cherry's and yours referring to c.l.e.a.n. ? Another thing I don't understand, help me elitekilla!

Elitelamer
May 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM
I'd like to add that I reviewed the C.L.E.A.N. program and I don't believe they mention checking the game's or computer's cache, which is where many professionals would start with and work their way down. Just a professional opinion.

Jmalone
May 18th, 2011, 11:07 PM
There's a lot of ways to checked for hacks, one good way is regedit on your computer unless the person is using an external hard drive and has unplugged it. I for one am registered with C.L.E.A.N and have been for sometime now. Found them threw CBL (Community Ban List) which is only a site hosted by go daddy.com and ran by a few kids and some adults. They have linked profiles to another FPS game to which I won't name here. They take SS or video for evidence to label a clan "Dirty" on their site. Which is cool because you are able to see the evidence for your self and go from there.

What I think about C.L.E.A.N site is, it's nice that they have people willing to teach others on how to TV someone but to wait for someone to be free to help is one thing. They gave me a list of times and dates to choose from and it was way out of my time frame being work full time and being a parent and a clan leader of a clan that has been around since 1998. It's hard to meet their schedule.

However if you have the time then I highly suggest using C.L.E.A.N to get educated on running a clean clan for you and your members! and also DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! :P

Coherent
May 19th, 2011, 02:42 AM
elitekilla;304949']This program is not for everyone. They are directed towards clan leaders to keep their clan clean. If you are just a person who wants to learn to teamview then this is not the place for you. They do a lot of training to show clan leaders how to find hacks that players may be have on their computers as well as how to find removed hacks or hidden hacks. If you are just looking to learn to teamview for personal reasons google is the place for you not this program.

You sir are quite dumb. That is all. I am flabbergasted how this creature is a GM. You should marry Bii, you two would be perfect for each other.

Elitelamer
May 19th, 2011, 03:31 AM
There's a lot of ways to checked for hacks, one good way is regedit on your computer unless the person is using an external hard drive and has unplugged it. I for one am registered with C.L.E.A.N and have been for sometime now. Found them threw CBL (Community Ban List) which is only a site hosted by go daddy.com and ran by a few kids and some adults. They have linked profiles to another FPS game to which I won't name here. They take SS or video for evidence to label a clan "Dirty" on their site. Which is cool because you are able to see the evidence for your self and go from there.

What I think about C.L.E.A.N site is, it's nice that they have people willing to teach others on how to TV someone but to wait for someone to be free to help is one thing. They gave me a list of times and dates to choose from and it was way out of my time frame being work full time and being a parent and a clan leader of a clan that has been around since 1998. It's hard to meet their schedule.

However if you have the time then I highly suggest using C.L.E.A.N to get educated on running a clean clan for you and your members! and also DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! :P

If someone knew they were about to get scanned and had half a brain, they would clear their registry... why else would they consent to a scan? Unfortunately, you would catch a small percentage of hackers with that rookie move (no offense). Funny thing is, i think MAT "hackers" are some of the dumbest population I've ever seen. A couple have been caught by literally opening up their recycle bin as a joke.... ><

People can also end the remote session on their consent. You need a way to get all the information you want at once or within a short amount of time - say, before they know you're about to catch them.

Jmalone
May 19th, 2011, 08:43 AM
If someone knew they were about to get scanned and had half a brain, they would clear their registry... why else would they consent to a scan? Unfortunately, you would catch a small percentage of hackers with that rookie move (no offense). Funny thing is, i think MAT "hackers" are some of the dumbest population I've ever seen. A couple have been caught by literally opening up their recycle bin as a joke.... ><

People can also end the remote session on their consent. You need a way to get all the information you want at once or within a short amount of time - say, before they know you're about to catch them.

We make sure they understand NOT to close out of their game and not to end the session but only to minimize the game.

If a member that we are team viewing closes his game or ends the session before we are done then he is removed from the clan and banned from our servers.

Elitelamer
May 19th, 2011, 12:03 PM
We make sure they understand NOT to close out of their game and not to end the session but only to minimize the game.

If a member that we are team viewing closes his game or ends the session before we are done then he is removed from the clan and banned from our servers.

That's great if they're a clan member and all, but that may not be the case. If they're not in your clan they simply don't care.

Banning from servers is not possible in MAT, as much as I wish it was.

Again, if they have half a brain they know that if they injected a file, they can terminate it's process and do a quick clean-up. I could go on all day until you tell me something that isn't fixed almost instantaneously. I hope that you take this as constructive criticism. I respect what you're trying to accomplish.

The majority of people utilizing these hacks are more computer-saavy than the average player performing a remote scan.

Jmalone
May 19th, 2011, 12:32 PM
That's great if they're a clan member and all, but that may not be the case. If they're not in your clan they simply don't care.

Banning from servers is not possible in MAT, as much as I wish it was.

Again, if they have half a brain they know that if they injected a file, they can terminate it's process and do a quick clean-up. I could go on all day until you tell me something that isn't fixed almost instantaneously. I hope that you take this as constructive criticism. I respect what you're trying to accomplish.

The majority of people utilizing these hacks are more computer-saavy than the average player performing a remote scan.

Your right, the hacks out there are bad and have messed up game play for a lot of people. Most games have the Kick option built in so if or when M.A.T gets that then it would be a better place to play, not that it isn't good now.

As far as people not in my clan that hack, I don't worry nor care what they do. I only care about running a clean clan and keeping them off my server. Yeah, I know we can't ban from servers like these but with the kick option, we could keep our rooms we create clean so our friends/clan mates can enjoy their game like it was met to be.

2eXist
May 20th, 2011, 01:52 AM
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
-Benjamin Franklin

Jmalone
May 20th, 2011, 08:46 AM
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
-Benjamin Franklin

Nice!

"Sometimes playing stupid can get you a long way"

-Jmalone

lol