PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Who wants to be a Suba Millionaire?

EchoSaviour
November 1st, 2009, 06:39 PM
One of you can become the lucky person to become an instant Suba Millionaire! How to take part in this grand event is simple!

Just go out, and get yourself a Suba Games Points Card. Once you get your hands on these cards, all you have to do is redeem the card during the month of November and you will be automatically entered into the Suba Millionaire Sweepstakes. Only one person can win this event, but the more cards you redeem, the greater your chances!

The winner of this event will receive…as you have guessed…One Million Suba Points!!!

The event will start on November 1, 2009 and will end on November 30, 2009.

Rules:

The account that redeems the Suba Points card will be the one entered into the sweepstakes.

Only accounts that redeem points within the event period are eligible for the million point prize.

Note:

You can still get the bonus items that redeeming the cards give even when you enter for the sweepstakes.

Suba Games Prepaid cards are available at all Target locations in the USA. If you need to find the cards at a local Target, ask them about item SKU#012-15-0385 and they should be able to help you find the cards.

Suba Games Prepaid cards are also coming to Canada this month! Look out for them in Mac’s Convenience stores and other participating stores. Ask your local store to look up item SKU#0-76750-06097 and they will help you find it!

Tratters
November 1st, 2009, 07:14 PM
Suba Games Prepaid cards are also coming to this month!

WTB noun.

ApocryphaB
November 1st, 2009, 09:13 PM
Mmmm... a reason to buy suba cards.

Poptart
November 1st, 2009, 11:31 PM
Suba Games Prepaid cards are also coming to this month!

WTB noun.

What are you talking about ? everything looks fine to me :p

*Edit*

I know many of our members outside of North America that are unable to participate in this particular event, but don't worry we have Suba Points contests/events coming!

Kyokun17
November 2nd, 2009, 12:29 AM
LOL this is kinda funny, a major event that requires TONS of cash spending to stand a decent chance happen RIGHT AT THE START of the holiday shopping season XD

ed teh gar
November 2nd, 2009, 12:36 AM
Dont forget to win you must live in a certain country.

Excluding people on a basis of location just seems really wrong though.

If not everyone has a fair chance, why do it at all?

FieldArtillery
November 2nd, 2009, 02:30 AM
So basically we spend all this money so we can win 1 million suba points and make weapons that will lag the servers more...Great where do I sign?

GRAMJAM
November 3rd, 2009, 02:12 PM
Im Gonna win dis ting yo!

Updating steam
November 3rd, 2009, 03:35 PM
Dont forget to win you must live in a certain country.

Excluding people on a basis of location just seems really wrong though.

If not everyone has a fair chance, why do it at all?

I'm pretty sure Suba isnt a worldwide organization (...yet?).
Servers, HQ, and staff are mostly in Canada/North America.

This is obviously a push for sales on their Suba cards. The more sales on Suba cards makes the stores that carry them want to continue carrying them. (There's the ''why'')

I happen to live in that certain country and have yet to see the cards anyway. :3

ScionIV
November 4th, 2009, 06:57 AM
gimpy's name is listed....lol
i think he quit already tho

WolfyLovesCookies
November 4th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Well, If someone buy credits from someone in game by suba card/code, he still can participate even if he isn't in USA/Canada :s

we'll see soon "B> suba cards PM me"

Pinoyisthenewblack
November 4th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Poptart;34088']I know many of our members outside of North America that are unable to participate in this particular event, but don't worry we have Suba Points contests/events coming!

Oh, good, I was about to rage about it :x

but how longer I'm gonna have to wait? I WAN IT NAAWWWwwwww!!!

ValdineKain
November 16th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Are these cards really out in Canada? I mean seriously, i went to like 6 different Mac's Convenience stores today when i read this, and none of them even know what the hell i was talking about.

I even gave them the number (SKU#) and they had no idea what i was talking about.

Any help? suggestions?

Bump: Hello? No one to answer this question? where did all the GMs disappear?

Moneecah
November 25th, 2009, 02:41 AM
They don't sell them over here? =.=
xD

TaintdSGirl
November 25th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Target put them in the weird place..... in the Book/ DVD section not in electronic with other gaming stuff........ +20 for Suba games but -30 to Target for putting in the wrong place.

Poptart
November 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Are these cards really out in Canada? I mean seriously, i went to like 6 different Mac's Convenience stores today when i read this, and none of them even know what the hell i was talking about.

I even gave them the number (SKU#) and they had no idea what i was talking about.

Any help? suggestions?

Bump: Hello? No one to answer this question? where did all the GMs disappear?

They are making their way across Canada, we have been informed that they should be in all stores by Dec. 1st

Fervid
November 30th, 2009, 09:12 AM
whew.. I got mine the other night and redeemed on saturday.. just in time.. *crosses fingers*