PDA

View Full Version : Proxy server and Port #

Erzuuli
May 10th, 2011, 08:44 PM
I'm so new to Fragoria that I've yet to play but that's not my fault. When I tried to play in browser I recieved the message that my browser is too slow (I live in a wi/fi hole and have to use 52bps Dialup. ) So I downloaded Fragoria and the message I get is that I cannot login without a needed Proxy server number and a port number.

I went to support and took a ticket. What I don't know is when I will get an answer, where I will find it, if I will get an answer and why is it necessary to have an individual answer to a systems question? Can't you just post the information?

Is Fragoria even working? Is there any staff to answer these questions? Is Fragoria a defunct game? There IS SO LITTLE INFORMATION, like ordinary specs to play the alternate browser. There is no way for me to know these things? SOMEONE MUST COMMUNICATE IT TO ME. WILL THAT EVER HAPPEN? Couldn't Fragoria post it's ordinary spec information? Will I ever be able to check it out (the game)? And if I do get an answer/information, WHERE THE HECK WILL IT BE PLACED? WHERE WILL I FIND IT?Ya know, an email would sure be nice.

Sincerely

the future (maybe) Erzuuplayer ID TVC!%

PiggyDaddy
May 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Not sure whether you are still encountering the problems or not.
I would suggest you to submit a support ticket from below
Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Suba Games (http://www.subagames.com/customersupport.aspx)

This will have your issues been resolved more effectively.

Erzuuli
May 12th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Like I mentioned above, I did go to Support>Log in Issues >filled out report + took a ticket. Haven't heard anything yet BUt, like I said above, Where will I find the response?

Erzuuli
May 13th, 2011, 12:57 PM
This is what I got back for taking a ticket.

'There is no Fragoria client, as it is a browser

game. Knowing the proxy server and port numbers

are not necessary to log in to the game.'

I can't believe you sent me this! I have

downloaded the Fragoria client RIGHT FROM THE

FRAGORIA WEB PAGE NAMED fRAGORIAENGLISH. tHERE ARE

2 OTHER POSTS IN THE fORUM ASKING THE SAME

QUESTION. I also have a screen shot of this

happening. I am sending it to subagames support as

I see no way to attach it here. Again, I am

stunned that you wrote this me reply. Truly

weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely
TVC15 - Sybil Natawa

I have screen shots that I sent to subagames support as there is no way to attach one to a 'ticket'.

MrSaturn
May 13th, 2011, 05:27 PM
This is our Fragoria website: Fragoria is Fungoria - Fragoria (http://fragoria.subagames.com/defaultnew.aspx)

The client version of Fragoria applies to another publisher and is unsupported here. The reason why the Fragoria client won't work with ours(even if you had the proxy/port information) is because that client takes your login information and runs it through a different database, one that you don't exist in.

For tickets, there is no screenshot attaching function. Typically people upload their screenshots to an image hosting service like Tinypic and send us the URL links to them.

MrSaturn
May 13th, 2011, 05:27 PM
This is our Fragoria website: Fragoria is Fungoria - Fragoria (http://fragoria.subagames.com/defaultnew.aspx)

The client version of Fragoria applies to another publisher and is unsupported here. The reason why the Fragoria client won't work with ours(even if you had the proxy/port information) is because that client takes your login information and runs it through a different database, one that you don't exist in.

For tickets, there is no screenshot attaching function. Typically people upload their screenshots to an image hosting service like Tinypic and send us the URL links to them.