PDA

View Full Version : Mighty: PhaT teaM

SirUncleChrissy
May 14th, 2011, 04:58 AM
The Mighty PhaT teaM destroyed by other clans refusing to CW them. I believe there to be 20 clan leaders at least all giving there Clan Members stright instructions never to cw phat. if they do , they are all told to quit. This is VERY bad for the game and the future of CW. Well you have yur wish bec phat have disbanded. You should all be ashamed of yurselfs if yur reading this. Phat was very similar to the Mighty DeathFromAbove before they disbanded. May Phat R.I.P.

Kilsecpo
May 14th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Ya.everytime we're on cw,the opposite clan will usually quit.Idk why they're so scared of us.

ThormentaGT
May 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM
that's not the reason for the dissolution

BigBoiPnoy
May 19th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Phat team gone, DeathFromAbove is back >.> haahahahahah

Coherent
May 19th, 2011, 03:28 AM
You guys disgust me. Same as DFA. Hackers in each clan, bad rep. Get rid of them please.

BigBoiPnoy
May 19th, 2011, 03:30 AM
>.> the ORIGINAL members of DFA are back... we original members left the clan to some ppl that started recruiting hackers >.> simple as that. we original members have a long history of FPS games.... all skill no cheat

Coherent
May 19th, 2011, 03:38 AM
More like no skill, alot cheat.

Your original members hacked. You guys disgust me. If you need aimimg lessons go to:
www.howtoaimbutnevercheat.com

You will read 5 pages of what cheating does to you, in and out of game. Mostly about RL. It will also give you a brief overview about how to aim. From setting up your mouse to testing out if your eyes are good. Not only that, it will give you life lessons of how you will improve your lifestyle. Sounds perfect for your cheaters.

BigBoiPnoy
May 19th, 2011, 03:56 AM
O_o >.> ya you never played the original members huh? SairentoKira, BigBoiPinoy, NoFX, AntoniooQB, psycopig, MeLodyZ, qwqw, Nomi.
and if you say these people cheat... then wow... cant you come up with another excuse to say that your skill level isnt as good? theres always someone better skillwise... eh just accept it... i know theres people better than us also >.> and what you call them? hackers? or Pro?

Coherent
May 19th, 2011, 03:52 PM
If you were smart you would figure out some of those players hack.

Afsfsfs
May 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM
The Mighty PhaT teaM destroyed by other clans refusing to CW them. I believe there to be 20 clan leaders at least all giving there Clan Members stright instructions never to cw phat. if they do , they are all told to quit. This is VERY bad for the game and the future of CW. Well you have yur wish bec phat have disbanded. You should all be ashamed of yurselfs if yur reading this. Phat was very similar to the Mighty DeathFromAbove before they disbanded. May Phat R.I.P.

you are a NAAOOB get the hell out of here.. phat team wasnt even that good some good mostly bad yata who cares? you stupid nub unclechrissy? you suck man ( if this isnt uncle im sorry ) sundae you arent even that good i own you all the time .. thorm hax to.. those xmas nades to accurate and ontime you wall on and off monkey see human kill fool dont screw with me in cw's now though..
>>>>>>>>>>>> Who's That 'Phat Gay Kid'? (http://www.929.com.au/shows/lisabazsam/blogs/lisa-baz-sam-perth-blogs/blog/whos-that-phat-gay-kid/20100518-8jo9.html) << ..
doesnt matter what clan your in you get rolled when im there = ) mostly unless im high it happend alot :P
close this thread Chrissy5555 is the bigest nub ? unclechrissy you garbage !

CLOSE THIS THREAD TO END THE TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLING

SirUncleChrissy
May 19th, 2011, 09:50 PM
WOW you know who i am in game , so how about you afsfsfs???....... as for yur abuse . grow up, i play for fun and dispise hackers. and noobs like you. i might not be pro like the in game hackers. but im clean which make me decent lol. listen child go abuse someone who gives a fk lol?......also yu tell me 1 person in mat whos killed more people than me. iv killed around 65000 people and died only around 25000 times. so that is concerete proff im not a noob lol. so run along child. 1 last thing please: DFA ARE BACK ?............. I BET ALL YU OTHER CLANS ARE PANAKING LOL. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Much respect to a person called NoFX for making it happen lol.

Coherent
May 20th, 2011, 12:12 AM
WOW you know who i am in game , so how about you afsfsfs???....... as for yur abuse . grow up, i play for fun and dispise hackers. and noobs like you. i might not be pro like the in game hackers. but im clean which make me decent lol. listen child go abuse someone who gives a fk lol?......also yu tell me 1 person in mat whos killed more people than me. iv killed around 65000 people and died only around 25000 times. so that is concerete proff im not a noob lol. so run along child. 1 last thing please: DFA ARE BACK ?............. I BET ALL YU OTHER CLANS ARE PANAKING LOL. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Much respect to a person called NoFX for making it happen lol.

WOW you know who i am in game , so how about you afsfsfs???....... as for yur abuse . grow up, i play for fun

i might not be pro like the in game hackers. but im clean which make me decent lol.

listen child go abuse someone who gives a fk lol?.

iv killed around 65000 people and died only around 25000 times. so that is concerete proff im not a noob lol.

You sound mad, you hyprocrite

Ellussive
May 20th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Pony u forgot me lol coherent we dont hack were pros lol

2eXist
May 20th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Pony u forgot me lol coherent we dont hack were pros lol
If you're referring to DFA as "We" then you must have not remember that one time NoFX-A.K.A. Rancid A.K.A. xNoFX, Got busted with cheats when a member of PeekaBoo searched his PC.

If you're referring to something else, then sorry for the inconvenience, buddy.

Coherent
May 20th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Hackers will be hackers. Wannabe pros will be cry babies

ExltRamenH
May 20th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Actually, no comment. Words are words, but data never lies.

SirUncleChrissy
May 20th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Every 1 s opinion should be respected. If this is true , then it was before my time . and im pritty sure someone soposingly being caught, wouldent risk being caught again. for this reason alone im sure hes clean. all i know is and from what iv seen of him hes a real pro, and dosent hack. but what do i know, considering i strongly believe 60% of M.A.T users hack. maybe suba should introduce the anti cheat wogl use in to mat itself as a way of proving a person is clean. and update it monthly, and publish the clean person list on forums. and well as condeming hackers on a seperate page/forum. or at least use the anti cheat system wogl use just for CLAN WARS. meaning only if yur clean can yu take part in CW. lol

SirUncleChrissy
May 20th, 2011, 05:45 AM
also good morning all

GabeS14
June 10th, 2011, 11:09 PM
?......also yu tell me 1 person in mat whos killed more people than me. iv killed around 65000 people and died only around 25000

I got around 80k kills.
you have a nice kdr though!