PDA

View Full Version : Clan Admins question

Jmalone
May 19th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Forgive me if this has been talked about already, I checked forums and couldn't find it.

I can't remember how many admins a clan can have?

I thought it was more then one (not counting the leader)

I would like to make a few choice people admins of the clan page to approve apps because I can't be on all the time. We have a lot of members in our online community and are slowly talking them into coming here to give this game a try as well and I would like to have some help getting them approved. I checked the FAQ and found nothing on "Clan Admins" however I do have 1 and when trying to make another it said that I have reached my limit. Is that true or is it something I have to pay for and or rank the clan up to?

Thanks in advance,
Jmalone

GrimsTreaty
May 21st, 2011, 04:35 AM
Forgive me if this has been talked about already, I checked forums and couldn't find it.

I can't remember how many admins a clan can have?

I thought it was more then one (not counting the leader)

I would like to make a few choice people admins of the clan page to approve apps because I can't be on all the time. We have a lot of members in our online community and are slowly talking them into coming here to give this game a try as well and I would like to have some help getting them approved. I checked the FAQ and found nothing on "Clan Admins" however I do have 1 and when trying to make another it said that I have reached my limit. Is that true or is it something I have to pay for and or rank the clan up to?

Thanks in advance,
Jmalone

only 2% of your clan can be admins

Jmalone
May 21st, 2011, 06:29 PM
ok, so I'm counted as an Admin being I'm leader. Crap. I can only have one admin.?. Well, that's not as helpful.

SirUncleChrissy
May 22nd, 2011, 05:21 PM
I believe the answer yur looking for is, a clan of 50 can have 1 captain and 1 admin/manager. but if yu had 50 members in team and decided buy clan expansions for yur clan i believe another admin/manager can be added. for instance if yu have 100 members in yur clan, yu can have 1 captain and 2 or 3 admins/managers lol. but this only works if yu have the required amount of members.

Jmalone
May 25th, 2011, 08:15 PM
That kinda sinks being it's a clan created by a player and the player takes the risk of giving out admin rights. This should not be a money/rank up item.

As I look more into this online community, the more I don't like. I know MAT is still in beta but their game play is a bit messed up. Not sure the wording they use here, but their Hit box is missed up bad!

2eXist
May 27th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Hit boxes aren't messed up. I'm assuming your in-game delay is around the hundreds. If you're lagging you should -lead- your bullets when you aim. It's the retarded game mechanics in this game. It's not the hit-box. I have around 32delay and My aim is perfect when I aim at the enemy.

I still miss, that's just human error. I'm a noob. :]

Richarphat
May 27th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Ow, exist, I wouldn't say :p

Stationary shoot and you will see the fantastic broken game ;) Ever seen a pointing a gun right in the feet at 1 hair next to the guy and miss.

Miss FTW!