PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody give me and explanation of SOD?

VirulentFrenzy
May 26th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I know Survive or Die is a series of rounds and the object to to get points but how exactly does it work? How do you enter it? When can you enter it?

Also, how does BC work? :o

Thanks

OceanWong
July 25th, 2011, 02:45 AM
sod.navisco west .everyday morning can in. ask the 5 girls & pay some money. get points =get money.

BC? when u lvl 9x .i will tell u.

od神:D

LoBiZoN94
July 25th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Well Bless Castle is a place, where is located in Bamboo forest, coming from warpgate right, there you will see an old man, that guy will teleport you there, when you press teleport fee. There is no reason for going from 9x and above, Bless castle is the place known for PvP, fighting other people and on saturdays, get the castle, its a 2 hour time game, the objective is to destroy the door and the 4 or more towers which are inside the castle, when you destroy them all, the game is over, and you win the Bc crown, the rewards for the clan are , around 100kk and jeras,( You need to be a clan to win Bc) it is really interesting to go Bless castle, I always liked it , since I was 5x xD.

knommelkop2
July 25th, 2011, 05:27 AM
SOD:
Talk to one of the four girls during the morning to join SoD (fee = 300 gold * lvl) , when it starts you'll have to fight monsters.
When you kill monsters you will get points for that (note: monsters do not drop potions there so take enough potions with you!).
Every round the monsters will become stronger.
After round 3 the 2 rooms with the least points will be kicked out SoD.
After round 6 only the room with the best score goes on to round 7 and 8.
When you leave SoD, outside dying or quitting, you will get gold depending on how much points you made.
If you managed to survive all the way from round 1 through round 8 you'll get a mana potion drop as extra prize.

Monsters can drop seals to help you, figure out by yourself which seals are usefull and which are not ;)

sod.navisco west .everyday morning can in. ask the 5 girls & pay some money. get points =get money.

There are only 4 girls who can let you join sod :P

LoBiZoN94
July 25th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Amazing SOD description xD