PDA

View Full Version : Add permanent xp in awell

Febie22
November 4th, 2009, 04:14 AM
gm add some more xp at awell^^

its kinda boring leveling my char it only got .100% per killed. im only lvl 58 char but i only gain that a very small xp..............

plss add some xp............................thank you ^^^^^^^^:mad:

toppe14
November 4th, 2009, 04:45 AM

its kinda boring leveling my char it only got .100% per killed. im only lvl 58 char but i only gain that a very small xp..............

Yes I agree. If you take a look at ricarten now after exp event is over it's almost empty. They should consider adding perm 2x at least.

PikeMoiii
November 4th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I agree...It's the same xp as when priston tale started and level 50 was high lvl...

Come on 2x perm now should be 'normal', and a minimum.

WiggleGuy
November 4th, 2009, 08:17 AM
DUUUDE! If your getting .100 per kill... Be ****ing happy, level 89+ gets like .95 and under per MILLION.

Mira
November 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM
DUUUDE! If your getting .100 per kill... Be ****ing happy, level 89+ gets like .95 and under per MILLION.

they are going to scream then:rolleyes:

PikeMoiii
November 4th, 2009, 09:46 AM

It's 0,042% per million at lvl 93...

This xp was not expected to reach theses lvls, 100+ hours to do 1lvl at 9x...(with 1x xp) that's why 9x people only wait event to grind, with perma x2 the server would be less dead.

Ktyarael
November 4th, 2009, 10:08 AM

At level 58 you are at 2 levels from last rank up, that's normal that the grinding become harder, but once you reach Dungeon 3 and Darkness Sanctuary, it start being quicker again.

toppe14
November 4th, 2009, 02:12 PM

if that is your way of arguing I really hope your not using your verbal talents in school

Chislev
November 4th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Maybe the problem is that XP before 4x is too fast....

In this kind of game it is supposed to be harder and harder everytime you level up, that's the way it is.

toppe14
November 4th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Maybe the problem is that XP before 4x is too fast....

In this kind of game it is supposed to be harder and harder everytime you level up, that's the way it is.

Just face it. KPT got 4x , BPT got 4x, PTV got 2x (I think) so why do EPT only have 1x?
Also you gotta keep in mind the koreans are known for being hardcore grinders and 1x was to hard for them so they made it till 4x instead.

Sparox
November 5th, 2009, 01:12 PM
They did it so ept should do the same ?

With a x4 perm , you will go 10x easyly then xp will be hard like a 8x/9x with x1 xp so ... will ppl complain again for x8 perm ?

toppe14
November 5th, 2009, 02:07 PM
They did it so ept should do the same ?

With a x4 perm , you will go 10x easyly then xp will be hard like a 8x/9x with x1 xp so ... will ppl complain again for x8 perm ?

Read carefully, we are suggesting 2x not 4x. 2x is still really low considering the max level is 119 lol.

And no EPT dont have to do like KPT and BPT but I dont think it's just a coincidence their servers are way more crowded.

Sparox
November 5th, 2009, 04:15 PM
nvm , thought is was x4 perm :p

If you are saying that put x2 perm for mid player/new val then i'm totally agree (x4 should be better). i saw how is the x1 xp with 10x char , i can imagine 11x char with x1 xp ..... that should be a torture.

Btw this thread was increase awell xp not all servers , if ppl dont like this xp , why play on awell ? why play ept ? There is many private server with crazy xp so ... ?

Xenophobia
November 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM
2x isnt bad... I just doubt we could have any events beyond x3 after that point because it would be like a 6x event right now.

There needs to be a happy medium between XP gained in this game... Too much EXP and you end up with a server like Midranda.

But honestly... if you're complaining about XP at lvl 58, this game isn't for you... You'll have to get used to only gaining a % a day from now on or you just won't be able to stand it.

Ceder2k
November 10th, 2009, 08:29 AM
x2 will bring more players to the server, as the number of population increases the more fun you'll have. I remember years ago when i started playing this game. You'd run to ruins and there was always people around to chat and party with. Good old time, dont you think? Adding x2 to the server wont change the fact that its still hard to lvl and as people say, "you have to get used to only getting % when your high lvl, and not 1-2 lvls per day". We have brought our considerations to the Administrators and lets see how their gonna tackle this.

Over ´n out!

minkwarrior
November 20th, 2009, 03:54 AM
I get .002% per 1 Million. Can't complain, I'm never leveling up. :D

Mr.Ken
November 24th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Better 0,1 per killed monster, as 0,010% each 4 minutes. :)

mynamedontfi
November 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I personally don't want to level in 1x exp on awell, i can also understand that there is only 1 10x on awell too. That's why i came up with a solution play only on days that have exp event and buy some cash items to boost it.

Nwah
November 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM
What the...I thought my .008 per mob in ace was bad D:.