PDA

View Full Version : Question

DamnReborn
June 1st, 2011, 08:21 PM
What Best To Use On Fighter 105 axe or 105 sword FS?
For pvp, hunting. xping....just choose one please....thx

KillerElff
June 2nd, 2011, 12:54 AM
I'm not 105 but I would choose the axe, is true that the Swift Axe doesn't works with the axe's speed but the axe gives you more atk power n' rating than the sword, instead SA lvl 10 you can use Concentration lvl 10.
Will you replace a 105 axe for 1 miserable speed point?? come on....
and I have not mention that the axe looks incredible with its demon's face :p :P

GreenExile4
June 2nd, 2011, 01:30 AM
I'm not 105 but I would choose the axe, is true that the Swift Axe doesn't works with the axe's speed but the axe gives you more atk power n' rating than the sword, instead SA lvl 10 you can use Concentration lvl 10.
Will you replace a 105 axe for 1 miserable speed point?? come on....
and I have not mention that the axe looks incredible with its demon's face :p :P

Yes I will, not replace but use both weapons, axe for doing dest at speed 9, AC/BC with sword at speed 9, conc build. I have both weapons both perf dmg and aged +14. I tested and 100% sure sword dealts more dmg than axe due to its extremely ridiculous high crit %. I have 50% critical doing AC using sword and hits at speed 9. I've also time myself when i solo kelv with vl. using axe i killed it at 30mins but when i use sword, i could kill it within 26mins. Next comes to exping, using sword gives me extra 10% exp rate as compared to axe, so I'm pretty sure using sword & axe is a better choice than only having axe.

TrueEpt11xFS
June 2nd, 2011, 01:49 AM
this qns has been answered many times. u have to use it to believe it. if 1 point of weapon speed is consider miserable then you wouldn't have use SA lvl 10 till now..since spd 8 is only a 'miserable' upgrade from spd 7 (i'm sure u all get my point :D)

Axe is irreplaceable for any fighter becoz of destroyer (unless u r a pure sword fighter). Therefore, at 105 hybrid is the way to go (but dun bother with 100 & 102 sword. they sux.)

VnSainT
June 2nd, 2011, 02:34 AM
kinda lame how we are bugged (if it is a bug) at 8 speed with 105 axe using AC/BC ... big disadvantage i'll say haha

TrueEpt11xFS
June 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
saint, i am hoping its a bug lolz. but my guess is its not. its has something to do with the animation of the skills. but its just my guess :D

lets all pray it will be fixed 1 day haha.

VnSainT
June 2nd, 2011, 07:28 AM
haha me too ! if it is a bug then that means the Quest Axe has the same bug

iK3N
June 2nd, 2011, 06:05 PM
If in doubt..get both =)

SH1RY0
June 2nd, 2011, 06:41 PM
dont be surprise yedang send suba a new patch with 105 axe fixed include spd 9 works with Ac/Bc

yedang is unpredictable and u will be screw half way with full gears as a sword-man build

as usual, this is my 0.0000000001 cent :)

AlphaFS
June 3rd, 2011, 01:28 AM
dont be surprise yedang send suba a new patch with 105 axe fixed include spd 9 works with Ac/Bc

yedang is unpredictable and u will be screw half way with full gears as a sword-man build

as usual, this is my 0.0000000001 cent :)

LOL! BUT this 105 weapons really booooooost Knights up for sure!

I cannot ks shiryo anymore...

iK3N
June 3rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
Some things cross my mind when I read this post.

Firstly, how does Sword VS Axe fair when PVPing? Is this game really ALL about Critical Rating? Cause if so then Sword should be used alot more widely.

Secondly, if Yedang DID fix the axe with 9 Speed. What would the outcome be then? Though it might be alot more similar to sword, if the crit rating is really what determines whats better, wouldnt sword win either way?

Heaventhronee
June 7th, 2011, 05:10 AM
get both...sword and axe :D

VnSainT
June 15th, 2011, 04:12 AM
a lil birdy told me that the new patch may have fixed the axe 9 speed bug. could someone test and confirm ? i would do it but im stuck at uni studying for exams.

anyway thanks in advance =D