PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Notes (02/06/2011)

DGenerator
June 2nd, 2011, 02:06 PM
World Ranking Update.
Server Update.

Also, something about a nation reset? Or something?
Oh yeah, we reset the nations on both Artemis and Prelude! :awsum:

All players have been sent to tutorial. To choose a nation, you must be on your highest level character on your account (U MAD BRO?). From there, you must start the mission "The Moment of Truth" (Decision). ONCE YOU START THIS MISSION, THERE'S NO GOING BACK. YOU MUST CHOOSE A NATION TO REMOVE THE SCREEN. Choose wisely.

Just a reminder, the full installer for patch 2.5.0.0 is available here. (http://dl.subagames.com/acedownload/ACE%20Online(2500).exe)
The manual patch is available here. (http://dl.subagames.com/acedownload/ACE%20Online%20Patch(2300to2500).exe)

It appears that the nation-choosing problems have disappeared. If you cannot choose a nation, it is because it is unavailable through normal balance means.

Nwah
June 2nd, 2011, 02:09 PM
So much for the level 11 char exploit. /qq

EliadenV2
June 2nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
HNNGGGG SO hard to go ANI..

Also some people are saying they don't have the level 11 mission.

DGenerator
June 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
HNNGGGG SO hard to go ANI..

Also some people are saying they don't have the level 11 mission.

To choose a nation, you must be on your highest level character on your account (U MAD BRO?)

Pennyforsomewords.

FenderJazz
June 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM
Need to be on the highest level character?

High five, bros.

EliadenV2
June 2nd, 2011, 02:34 PM
>made carebear brig
>decided with withdraw and let someone else make it
>cant leave brig for a week
>wat
Guess I'm brigless for a bit -_-

Racquerr
June 2nd, 2011, 02:40 PM
My gear is glitched. I don't even get any kind of message when I click the "Select" button after starting the lvl 11 mission.

It's like a dead trigger, just nothing....

FenderJazz
June 2nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
My gear is glitched. I don't even get any kind of message when I click the "Select" button after starting the lvl 11 mission.

The nation you're trying to select is probably full.

DGenerator
June 2nd, 2011, 02:49 PM

If you believe you're stuck, send a ticket telling us what nation you want to choose. Then support will see if everything's in order.

Racquerr
June 2nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
DGenerator;313477']If you believe you're stuck, send a ticket telling us what nation you want to choose. Then support will see if everything's in order.

Yeah I didn't even get a cut-scene when starting the lvl 11 mission. So I'm sure somethings up.

Saccharide
June 2nd, 2011, 03:13 PM
Yeah I didn't even get a cut-scene when starting the lvl 11 mission. So I'm sure somethings up.

If you didn't get a cutscene, you might be missing files. In that case, you'll want to reinstall using the full client links in the OP.

subaSyrex114
June 2nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
DGenerator;313462']Pennyforsomewords.

Can't join ANI, which I am playing for 2 years...

Its all your fault DGenerator, admit it. You spill the coffee somewhere near the tech equipment :P

Sumguy28
June 2nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
Does this mean i have to work my @$$ off trying to kill Ordin again?

Racquerr
June 2nd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Saccharide;313490']If you didn't get a cutscene, you might be missing files. In that case, you'll want to reinstall using the full client links in the OP.

I would consider this a possibility, had I had the same trouble with an alt account. The alt is about the same level as the one with the problem and it selected a nation just fine, cutscene and everything...

EDIT:

Oh P.S.

No warnings about any kind of imbalance. The buttons just make noise, that's about it.

VladTheImplier
June 2nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
inb4 ******s start *****ing about another nation reset in a month, why the **** are you spoiling them like that?

DGenerator
June 2nd, 2011, 04:22 PM
It appears that the nation-choosing problems have disappeared. If you cannot choose a nation, it is because it is unavailable through normal balance means.

If you are online, you must log off and try again, however.

Hollot
June 2nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
Getting the "would you like to return to your home city" message that you get when you die on both computers, when trying to choose nation O.o

Saccharide
June 2nd, 2011, 06:20 PM
Getting the "would you like to return to your home city" message that you get when you die on both computers, when trying to choose nation O.o

Did you make sure that you're not in a formation while picking nation?

Soulsss
June 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
*sighs*

I can't pick my nation yet as I had to reinstall ace which is taken all day with no success (****ty low power dsl).

Oh well I'm going BCU so hopefully ****heads continue to stack ANI

FugueState
June 2nd, 2011, 10:56 PM
I'm just curious.

Do any of you GM's play the ****ing game? Meh. What GM's ever play any game they GM.
Thanks for screwing up gear balance. While you idiots were sitting there scratching your heads saying "DURRRRR I DINK A NATION RESWET WOULD WERK", all I could see on my screen were a ****ton of AGs with MG buffs. Pinoy/Turk nation was fine the way it was, should've left it that way, all them grindwhores and ANI's previous grindwhores are all on one nation now

Credwhored nation=no fun
Credwhore cant kill other credwhore(ssssss)=fail

Sure glad I didn't buy anymore creds and that all my money goes to ROHAN now.

OmgNaro
June 2nd, 2011, 11:53 PM
I'm just curious.

Do any of you GM's play the ****ing game? Meh. What GM's ever play any game they GM.
Thanks for screwing up gear balance. While you idiots were sitting there scratching your heads saying "DURRRRR I DINK A NATION RESWET WOULD WERK", all I could see on my screen were a ****ton of AGs with MG buffs. Pinoy/Turk nation was fine the way it was, should've left it that way, all them grindwhores and ANI's previous grindwhores are all on one nation now

Credwhored nation=no fun
Credwhore cant kill other credwhore(ssssss)=fail

Sure glad I didn't buy anymore creds and that all my money goes to ROHAN now.

GMs cant do anything about gear damage.
Nations where completely stacked and where NOT fine before the reset.

WTF are you talking about?

F0rtune
June 3rd, 2011, 12:11 AM
wat

http://i51.tinypic.com/2e3bkih.png

And they have twice that many near the sp, on top of the den b camp, rl camp, and rnt camp.

NoobGear
June 3rd, 2011, 12:20 AM
Where are the Occupation Tags?

Bark OP was fun. Made me miss the old days back when Fender was lead. I hope ANI don't turtle after not getting any base.

The_Black
June 3rd, 2011, 04:31 AM
You have to be honest... There sure was a boatload of bcu A gears in bark and dens. Way more than ani lol. I don't mind about it tho. We shall see what future brings. It was only one big war so far. More to come. And bcu looked more coordinated, imho.

See it this way: If u cannot pass front door, why the hell not trying back door? Even I could get easely passed (no def or eva, just hp) and get in every op map (and bb, as some might have noticed ^^). And if I can, most should be able.

My 2 €cents.

Edit: A newb player was screaming on wc that he had a warp by his mission "turning point" (I think it was that one, not sure... But it would bring us into bark mission map => dens b => regular bark), or could coh. Why was that ignored? Please someone explain to me. I think I'm just to stupid to understand, i guess...

Pinoyisthenewblack
June 3rd, 2011, 09:23 AM
wat

http://i51.tinypic.com/2e3bkih.png

And they have twice that many near the sp, on top of the den b camp, rl camp, and rnt camp.

Pshhh... that's nothing compared to what I used to see a few days ago going on an ANI camp. Seriously.

Tartaros517
June 3rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
YeAh, I'vE sEeN bIgGeR cAmPs ThAn ThIs OnE hErE.^^^

HiImDerek
June 3rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
There were 4 gears camping RNB-RL
But yeah, BCU has a ridiculous amount of agears/mgears. GA (which is 90% ag) and that american brig (which is literally 100% ag) all xferred to add to the BCU agear army