PDA

View Full Version : General Information Please

Phlarb
June 10th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Hi, I just started the game. There seems to be a real lack of information, even the wiki is bare bones... so i'll ask the few questions i can think of at the moment.

is mobility the stat for movement speed? or is there one?

what I really want to know about it the jobs, miner, jeweler, etc..

what are the benefits of each? is there one or more that are overpopulating the game?
some arnt so clear, what you do with them like miner or lumberjack?

I would like to know about the different jobs before i pick one. if someone could help me out or at least link me to someplace that has the answers? thanks.

DGenerator
June 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Mobility reflects your attack speed. The higher it is, the fast you can strike with a weapon.

Each type of job gives its own benefits, but mainly as you level up, you are able to hoard more and more valuable materials from each job. For example, miners can mine for materials that other jobs require to make items, equipment, etc. The problem with knowing how many do certain jobs is that some of the community is close-knit or generally quiet, so the only way to check what is needed and what is being sold often is by observing the Auction House.

There are also job Headmasters (or something of a similar name) within the main town of Fragoville that offer a lot more helpful information.