PDA

View Full Version : Base Invaders: Sister Clan of Silent Death

SammyTuseyMAT
June 11th, 2011, 01:01 AM
GrimsTreaty and I have become friends (or he is messing with me to sabotage my clan)
(laughing out loud!)

And he said that he considers Base Invaders as his little "sister clan"

i like the idea, honestly, Silent Death is full of nice people and good players.

What does this mean? Well, apparently.. nothing at the moment. But we will keep in touch. I am excited to know what will happen next.

I do know that being a Captain of a clan, and having a full time job.. is almost too much.

I also know that I could really use some more active players to join our clan..
You dont have to be GREAT at the game.. you just have to TRY is all. I will help as much as I can to give you guidance. I know that I am not that great of a player myself, but what I know I will try to teach my clan mates.. :)

that is all for now.
-SammyTusey
Captain of Base Invaders:)

CelestialCarlo
June 14th, 2011, 08:16 AM
i'd love to meet your mother clan <3

GrimsTreaty
June 22nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
the reason why i called BI(base invaders) our sister clan is because i have put almost the same time in your clan as in mine(not using a secend account) as it is your not the captain anymore which sucks but stuff happens i guess...spawnkill and hoegoesit are Former SD members(left on good terms) they are running BI both Great players and have even greater sportsmanship to clear all this up as a side project i am trying to make BI a great clan so we have another "legit" clan that gives people a challenge...if i were you depending how these two do...which i hope they do well..i would keep spawnkill and howgoesit running your clan and just be in there as a member showing support...i have been helping these two out answering questions, Giving advice ECT

I expect to see great results from BI. As i told spawnkill and howgoesit i will be with them every step of the way asnwering questions giving advice whole nine yards. so good luck to base invaders

Dsnadium
September 6th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Aww...Grim never told me that! -.-
Btw I think i've seen you in ghost before...