PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 MizuKitsune vs Daethmuu - More proof I dont hack.

MizuKitsune94
June 20th, 2011, 04:30 PM
This was immediately after my 1v1 with FoxyBunny.
More Proof I don't hack.
YouTube - ‪1v1 MizuKitsune vs Daethmuu‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmVt9cGxTzU)

AL3XRAM
June 20th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Nice,nice,nice...
Obviously you are not a hacker, I knew it since time before.
1)You have skill and the advantage to have many things that helped you like the Card defense lvl 1 and the Dance Card.
2)I like the way you kept moving during the crossfire
3)I like the good desicion to have the little blue cirle like aim so you can do a perfect shot.
4)I saw that you are lvl 55 against a lvl 78 and member of DFA, ranks dont matter.
5)I also saw many videos of you, and many are in the Tablebase map, it looks like you know the place.
6)You had trouble with the shotgun at first and with the sniper rifle. I know its hard to aim a person if he has a AK47.

Well this is all, but I have a question... Do you have experience with these games?
Was a good game. XD

AL3XRAM
June 20th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Oh I forgot tell you that the name is Deathmuu...

MizuKitsune94
June 21st, 2011, 05:44 AM
yea i noticed i mispelt it, but cant edit forum post.....
to answer your question,
I play FPS games constantly, I currently am a semi-developer for the game Red Eclipse and former member of the Nexuiz Team so i'm used to faster paced shooters. I grew up playing Quake, UT, HL, CS, and DoD so I pretty much have a good sense of being able to predict players and aiming.

AL3XRAM
June 21st, 2011, 12:08 PM
Yeah noticed that you have experience. You can see that is just skill, and those noobs are the way they are, calling people hackers.
Well, I started with console games like nintendo 64 and gamecube (and I still have them) playing Turok series, RE4. I also played CoD and Halo (where my rushing skill improved). Anyway, my first FPS game was the one where you use the ijji reactor, but I played just one day because that stupid reactor changed all the setting of my computer. So my really FPS experience is M.A.T, at first I died many times like a noob and now players respect me or call me a hacker (I think so XD).

MizuKitsune94
June 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM
I remember the good old days of owning my friends on Turok and GoldenEye64, Those we're great. I think your talking about Combat Arms or A.V.A, it used to not need the ijji reactor for a long time, I didn't really mind it until I tried to play Drift City one day to see they sold it.

AL3XRAM
June 21st, 2011, 08:49 PM
Yeah those days when you do a headshot with an arrow or when I used a watch to stun your enemy.
Hmm, I think that the game that used the ijji reactor was SoldierFront, this game uses real zombies but the graphics are awful.

MizuKitsune94
June 22nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
yea. all these games switch owners amongst eachother too much.

AL3XRAM
June 22nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Seeing this, I can tell you that experience in others games are very useful. It doesnt matter if is a bow or a razorwind or a QBZ95 ELITE, your experience increases.
The real thing is that noobs dont understand. If they say that you are a noob, is because they are noobs.
I like your videos XD

To those noobs: So is ilegal or wrong if a player has experience?

MizuKitsune94
June 23rd, 2011, 03:27 PM
I completely agree with that.

AL3XRAM
June 23rd, 2011, 07:29 PM
Amen............